The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is pleased to announce the 2017 Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan.
The program is intended to promote mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of Pakistan. The Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program for Pakistan provides full-time undergraduate students from Pakistan with the opportunity to enrich their education and experience through one semester of full time, non-degree academic study in the United States. The program will also expose fellows to the principles of social responsibility in the United States through a community service component.
- Round-trip airfare from your home city to and within the U.S
- Tuition and mandatory university fees
- Room and board (housing and meals)
- Accident and sickness coverage
- A monthly allowance for incidentals during the program
- A limited allowance for books
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of program
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in Pakistan and committed to returning to their home university following the completion of the program
- Applicants are required to be in their 14th or 15th year of formal education to apply for this program
- Applicants are required to submit current or most recent transcripts with application
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistan national and U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S Department of State and their spouses, fiancés, siblings, dependents, children and parents
- Students in their final year of university
- Plagiarism or misrepresentation in an application can lead to disqualification at any stage of the program.
This is a national program. However, women, people with disabilities, and individuals from FATA, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Northern Sindh and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
To complete and submit application online, visit Direct Link or website of USEFP: www.usefpakistan.org
- Applications MUST be submitted online, Paper copies will not be considered.
- All application materials (including degrees, current and old transcripts, certificates, etc ) must be uploaded with the online application.
- Reference letters will only be required from applicants after they have been selected for the program.
The application deadline for this award is Wednesday, November 23, 2016.
For more information, please visit: www.usefpakistan.org