Special Quota (SQ) Scholarships for FY 2016-2017 has been announced by The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) organisation for Inter and Graduation level.
PEEF has allocated 20% of the total scholarship to Special Quota Category. The criterion for award of SQs is given below.
Primary Eligibility Criteria:
Scholarships are awarded under following four (4) categories:
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired Govt. servants are eligible)
- Children belonging to minority religion
- Special Children
Secondary Eligibility Criteria:
- Only the students with domicile of Province Punjab
- Student must have 60% marks in Boards examination 2016
- Monthly income of the student’s parents is equal or less than 15,000 rupees.
- Currently enrolled in any graduate course or Intermediate certificate program.
Application forms can be available from the office of EDO (Education), Deputy Director (Colleges) and PEEF office or PEEF Website. But now there is no need to go any where to download the application form because it is AVAILABLE HERE below on this page.
Application Submission Procedure:
- Download Application Form for SQ Scholarship 2016-17
- Fill all the sections asked correctly
- Attach the required documents
- Send the complete set of application to the office of PEEF(Address given below).
Note: Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
LAST DATE to Submit your Complete Application in the office of PEEF:
For Intermediate: 14th December, 2016
For Graduation: 10th January, 2017
Apply for PEEF Master Level Scholarships 2016-17