Apply Online for CM Chinese Language Scholarships BATCH-III before 5th Dec
Punjab government is offering 500 scholarships under Chief Minister’s Chinese Language Scholarships Programme to the graduates to Punjab resident in order to attain the real objectives of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (OPEC).
Chief Minister of the Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif envisions the dire need of effective communication among Chinese and Pakistani people. For this purpose, he has generously allocated funds to send 500 appropriately qualified, Punjab domiciled, youth to China for learning Chinese language.
Before the recent advertisement, 193 students have already been sent to china under this scholarship in December 2015 and May 2016. Now, the applications are invited against the vacant 307 slots from the suitable candidates of Punjab province only for year 2017.
Only the eligible talented students, who will meet the basic eligibility criteria may apply, shall be selected.
I. Successful completion of studies will mean passing HSK-5 with the score of 210 or above.
II. High achievers (A+ & A Grades) are assured of placement on their return to Pakistan.
III. High achievers will also be offered continuation of Scholarships to complete 4 years Language Degree Program.
~How to Apply~
- Create your login account by filling User Registration Form
- Please provide correct information while registration. Registration Information once entered will not be editable except password.
- Please provide valid email address for registration as it will be used for future correspondence with you.
- After login, provide personal information, academic detail and work experience (if any) to complete application.
- Please provide a valid mobile number as this number will be used to contact you in future.
- After completing online application please review it carefully and submit the application.
- Once application form is submitted, you will not be able to edit/change any information provided by you.
- Take a print of the online application form, attach attested copies of following documents
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor Transcript and Degree
- Two Passport size photographs
- Chinese Language Diploma/Certificate (if any)
- NOC/Departmental Permission in case of government employee
~Submit above Documents to~
Address: Financial Aid Office (FAO), University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore, Pakistan
by December 05, 2016 during office hours.
Further Contact Details
Contact Number: 042-99262221
Address: Financial Aid Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore, Pakistan.