Apply Online for HEC Talent Farming Conferences and Workshops for Doctoral Studies
HEC is inviting applications for Talent Farming Conferences and Workshops under “US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor” For Doctoral Studies at Ranked US Universities for Fall, 2017.
~Key Points that every Applicant should Kept in his/her Mind~
- The Talent Farming will be conducted fortnightly, through an initial orientation session which will be followed by workshops & Training sessions comprising of 48 working hours.
- The orientation session will focus on awareness raising about challenges and opportunities of studying in the US universities, to be conducted free of cost at HEC Islamabad & its four provincial regional centers.
- The subsequent training sessions (48 hrs) will impart practical training in taking GRE/GMAT/TOEFL tests and writing personal research statements.
- For the training sessions shortlisted candidates will be required to pay Rs. 5000/- fee to HEC. The shortlisted candidates will also be required to furnish their academic documents.
- In order to apply for more than one/two program (Orientation/Workshop/Training Session), you have to apply separately through a new application.
Are you ELIGIBLE? Please Check Eligibility Criteria first.
Aspirants have to submit their application through online portal of HEC. Apply Online before the deadline November 4, 2016.
Official Link: ‘Click Here‘
Direct Online Registration Link: ‘Click Here‘