Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014-15 announced, Last Date 22 December
This scheme will Increase and improve the supply of housing, available and affordable to low and moderate income groups. This will help the establishment of a sustainable community living. Bringing down the cost of the houses while not compromising on the quality. Making the project affordable for the target groups through easy installment plans. Ensuring transparency and fair play at every step.
- The applicant should have domicile of Punjab.
- The applicant should be having income less than Rs. 50,000/month.
- The applicant should be living in a rented house and not posses his/her own house or plot.
- The applicant should not be more than 55 years of age.
- Should not allotted with any house or plot from Government of Punjab.
- Down payment of 20% is mandatory after verification of particulars.
- Possession will be given at any time within 1.5 to 4 years.
- Salient Features of the Project:
- External Infrastructure:
- Transport (Lahore Only)
Internal infrastructure to cater for all the needs of decent and modern living:
- Carpeted roads
- Water supply
- Open spaces/Landscaping/Parks
- Commercial Area
- Community Centers
- Health Clubs
- Playing Grounds
- Food Chains/Stalls
- Management of Schemes by the community itself – Community
- Executive Committees
- 25% Advance, remaining amount to be paid in easy installments.
- Subsidy by the Government of Punjab on monthly installments.