Applications are invited from suitable candidates on contract basis in LDA against following posts.
- Assistant Director (Town Planning)
- Assistant Director (General Cadre)
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
- Upper age limit up to five (5) years will be relaxed according to Government Policy for all the candidates.
- No further age relaxation in upper limit be admissible.
- 15% of vacancies are reserved for woman.
- The Candidates already working in the Government / Semi-Government Organisation should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- In service employees are also eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Candidates must domiciled in Punjab
- Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for next phase
- Eligibility of a Candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academics.
- NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview, with each stage having qualification of 50% of total marks.
- Failure in any particular stage shell leads to cancellation of application.
- NTS test shall be conducted on 26-10-2014 (Sunday) only at Lahore
- Candidates shall submit application form duly filled along, with documents and test fees is Rs. 800/ in the favor of National Testing Service, NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL,HBL,or ABL. on prescribed bank challan form (attached with application form-downloaded from here, link is given below).
- Last date of submission of applications is 30-09-2014 (Tuesday).
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.