Lahore: The Chief Minister of Punjab had approved “APNA ROZGAR SCHEME” for unemployed people a week ago and now it has been launched. The scheme has been launched to provide a decent livelihood to the educated unemployed youth.
Under the scheme, motor vehicles will be given to unemployed youth on soft conditions. The vehicles selected for the scheme are Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi.
Through this scheme all unemployed persons will be able to get a VAN Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi (Carry Dabba) after fulfilling an easy terms and conditions. Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi will be on leasing and the installments will be easy to pay due to this scheme.
Scheme will be totally transparent, pure and on merit. We will give respect to youth and will provide respectful employment, said by CM Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif.
In this scheme:
- Total number of vehicals: 50,000
- Mark up %age: 0%
- Discount as compared to orignal price of vehical: 40,000 Rupees
- Education: Matric
- Domicile: Any district of the Punjab
- Gender: Male and Female
- Van: Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi
- Last date to Apply for this scheme is 28th November, 2014. Application form can be submitted to any branch of the “The Bank of Punjab”.
Keep in mind that Punjab Government is already working on many other schemes. Free Laptops distribution scheme and Solar Lamp distribution schemes are running while government has started youth loan scheme along with many other schemes.
More Information Related to Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014-15