Cultural Exchange Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates must have completed sixteen years Education that is MA / M.Sc or must hold four (04) years B.Sc / BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CULTURAL SCHOLARSHIPS
1. Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of applications.
2. Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
3. Attested copies of each supporting documents (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate must be sent with the application. The professional degree holder B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc / BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
4. The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS test score, observing Provincial / Regional quota.
5. Selected candidates will have to take language course of the respective country (if applicable). 6 Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with an online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad
• Please deposit test fee through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
• Deposited amount is non refundable / non transferable.
• Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For further information, please contact:
UAN : +92-51-844-444-1
Last Date far Submission of Forms Tuesday 11th November, 2014