Download Application Form for PEEF Scholarships 2016-17

Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced scholarships for the students of Intermediate, Graduation and Master Level for fiscal year 2016-2017.

A specific application form designed by PEEF is a prerequisite to submit your application for scholarship. Any application that will have an application form other than the PEEF Scholarships Application form will not be submitted and entertained.

peef-scholarships-2016-application-forms

During scrutiny at very first level such applications will be considered as rejected and could not be proceed for next evaluation processes.

It is also mentioned in an ineligibility criteria that,

All the applications that will not be equipped with the prescribed application form or that will contain any other application form like as a simple application written on a plan paper will be rejected.

Application forms that must be the part of your application are attached below. Download and fill the form correctly.

Applicants can use the colour or white and black print/photocopy of the application form. There will be no issue with photocopy of the form.

For Inter and Graduation Level:

For Master Level:

Last Dates to Apply:

For Intermediate Level: 14th December, 2016
For Graduation Level: 10th January, 2017
For Master Level: Last Date Vary from University to University, so students are requested to visit to the Scholarship Department of their respective University to know about the last date and documents requirement.

Sharing is Caring

1. Is me serf punjab k students apply karsakte ya all students of pakistan

2. Sir m n fsc 2016 m mukamal ki h r mra admission hoa h December k end main 19 ko mian matric base p peef leta tha ab mje apply krna ho ga ??? Aur kesy krna ho ga ??? Kb krna ho ga??? Plz guide me

3. I got peef scholarship in inter 2014 now I’m doing nursing .,how could I apply for this.. Please leave a rep on my mail address..

4. Please tell me other information about registration in perfect scholarship.

5. sir mje peef ki scholarship chahye m 2nd yr m hu mne matric 2015 m kia h lkn mje ni mili.ab mje zrurt h kia m apply kr skti hu. agr kr skti hu to kse kr skti hu?/

6. mre matric m 932 marks h ..mre session k bcho ko mil rhi h but mje ni mili..plz mje guide kr d

7. Sir m guraduation k lye apply karna chahta ho peef m.. kesy kar sakta ho m apply..

8. sir mere metric me 815 marks aye ha or mene scholarship k liye apply kiya tha abi tak meri scholarship nai ayi iss ka koi response de please sir

1. Rejstion kese barnacle hai link bejho
      Wabsite kya hai

9. sir I got 1036 marks in matric with 94% i want this shcolarship … i have passed my exams of matric in 2016 .. Now i am in college but i am in need of this scholarship for studies.. i didnot about PEEF so i had not applied earlier … plz sir i want this scholarship … can I??

10. Sir me ny 2016m b.sc ki ab m agy study krna chti hn Kia m apply kr skti hn

11. AssalamOAlikum
    Dear sir i obtained 65% markes in Matrix
    i belong to poor family i want a scholarship and continue my study
    really thankfulness of Prime Minister of Pakistan Main Nawaz Shareef
    and Main Shahbaz Shareef
    plz help me give me scholarship and i continue my study