Download Application form for SS Fully Funded PhD Scholarships 2018-19
Lahore: Shahbaz Sharif Fully Funded PhD Scholarships on Merit for Intake 2018-19 has been announced. Last date to submit your applications is 29th March, 2018.
Check List of Required Documents Required:
1. Copy of valid admission offer for PhD for fall 2018 intake.
2. Attested copy of CNIC.
3. Copy of Passport.
4. Attested copies of all educational testimonials.
6. Copy of Synopsis/ Research Proposal.
7. Income affidavit on legal paper (sample attached with application form).
8. Copy of last paid utility bills (electricity, gas, phone).
9. Attested copy of domicile.
10. Copy of previous months’ pay slips (self/parents/guardian if applicable).
11. Three passport size photographs (blue background).
12. Any other supporting document required to substantiate the facts given in the application
Check Eligibility Criteria:- HERE
To avail this opportunity candidate must has valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/ssms.html). It is also included in term and conditions that candidate must not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
All Pakistani nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.
“Existing permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).”
Scholarship Coverage: CLICK HERE
Distribution of Scholarships: CLICK HERE
“Last Date for the receipt of applications in PEEF office is 29th March, 2018.”