Download Application Form of Commonwealth Scholarships 2017 for NTS Test
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Inter Provisional Co-ordivation has announced scholarships for Pakistani students to complete their higher studies from abroad.
Government of Pakistan has declared this project through National Testing Service. NTS will conduct the prilimnary written test and will prepare the merit lists. Final selection will be made by the MIPC, Islamabad.
To submit your application for the announced scholarships 2017, you must go for Online Registration.
Total Marks – 100
- Verbal – 35
- Analytical Reasoning – 40
- Quantitative 25
Instructions To Apply Online:
* Deposit Slip should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
* NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
* Last Date of Submission of application form is, Monday, 19th September, 2016.
* Password must be atleast six (6) character long.
* Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
* Remember your Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
* After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
* After successful submission of application form, Deposit Slip will be displayed. Print the Deposit Slip and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL and send Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to (Common Wealth Project) National Testing Service – Pakistan 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.