NTS: National Testing Service (NTS) has dispatched the roll number slip to every applicant on his/her provided home address fro phase-1 written test. Besides that NTS is also providing an Online Roll Number Slip facility.
Roll Number Slip can be downloaded online from NTS official website by following few simple steps. NTS has uploaded the final eligible and rejected candidates list after the queries submission. All the submitted queries and objections have been entertained and possible mistakes have been corrected by NTS team.
Online Roll Number Slips are very easy to download, a few steps it contain to download any roll number slip.
NTS has uploaded the data of the following posts applicants;
- Elementary School Educator (BPS-9)
- Secondary School Educator (Biology) (BPS-16)
- Secondary School Educator (Chemistry) (BPS-16)
- Secondary School Educator (Computer Science) (BPS-16)
- Secondary School Educator (Mathematics) (BPS-16)
- Secondary School Educator (Physics) (BPS-16)
- Senior Elementary School Educator (Arabic) (BPS-14)
- Senior Elementary School Educator (DM) (BPS-14)
- Senior Elementary School Educator (English) (BPS-14)
Test Dates: Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd, October 2016
To download your roll number slip for Grade 9 (ESE-09) Educator Jobs written Test CLICK HERE.
If you do not receive your Roll No. Slip till 20th October 2016. Get a printout of your information displaying online and contact NTS Help Desk along with Original CNIC at your Reporting time. You will be issued provisional Roll No. Slip at the test center.
NOTE: Candidates are provisionally allowed to appear in the test. Subject to verification of credentials and eligibility criteria.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules. Please don’t bring any of the above with you. Candidate may be searched for mobile phone / electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.
Note (Warning): Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises. Mobile collection facility will not be provided at test center.