Download roll number slips for grade 9 educators entry test by NTS

The Government of Punjab, School Education Department

(Entry Test for the Recruitment of Educators in all Districts of Punjab).

NTS has announced the test dates and NTS has also dispatched the roll number slips for the entry test of educators jobs 2014-15. List of candidates is actually the roll number slips.

Test Dates are Friday, 26th, Saturday, 27th, Sunday, 28th, Monday, 29th & 2014 Tuesday, 30th December 2014

If you do not receive your Roll No. Slip till 25th December 2014. Get a printout of your information displaying on the page showing after searching your name and contact NTS Help Desk along with Original CNIC at your Reporting time. You will be issued provisional Roll No. Slip at the test center.

Full procedure to download the roll number slipsis available now here on this PNP News site.

Full Procedure to Download Roll Number Slips

NOTE:

Candidates are allowed to take Entry Test for the Recruitment of Educators Provisionally, however the recruitment shall be done according to the Recruitment Policy 2014 for Educators, and after the detailed scrutiny of all credentials at the time of interview by District Recruitment Committee Headed by Concerned DCO.

All Roll No Slips has been dispatched on 12th December 2014 through Pakistan Registered Post.

Warning:

Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules. Please don’t bring any of the above with you. Candidate may be searched for mobile phone / electronic device and if found it will be confiscated and paper will be cancelled.

Warning:

Mobile Phones are strictly not allowed inside test center premises. Mobile collection facility will not be provided at test center.

Test Date and Roll Number Slips

Download Roll Number Slips

Full Procedure to Download Roll Number Slips

Download Roll Number Slips

1. Exam ki Date change ho sakti hai plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz explain

2. mujy meri roll no slipe.mail kr dain

1. Please apna ID card number day do, then possible and e-mail address also send

1. plzzz tell me some one .how can i download my roll no.

3. Few candidates are still having their queries In the names, age etc. How can resolve these errors.

system is very difficult for those candidates who not available net facilities of like villagers.

Mulazim

1. sir g mjh 14 scle ki rollnum slip ni mli na net py show ha 9 scle ki ha plzzz help me

4. Sir main na 9 aur 14 dono scale k liya apply kiya tha.Bt mari 14 scale k liya roll no slip nhi aye.plz tell me main kya karun

1. Apna demagh istamal karo aur net say download karo

5. sir mine nts exam center r roll number issue kia gia ha bps 9 k lye but mera I.d card number upload Ni howa.kindly mra I.d card number upload kr day 3450283196102

6. Respected sir,till now i did not get my roll no slip for bps9 and isome problem in online download also.pls if possible mail me my slip

1. Please Baita apna ID card number send karo

1. Sir! i did n’t receive my roll.no slip for SSE Biology( BPS 16).Please tell either i receive it through post or online?

1. please send your CNIC number.

7. meri roll no slip nhe i aur na he mjy koi msg aya hai nts wallon ka .net per b mera show nhe ho raha kuch….kya karu???????

1. mara roll no nahi aya na koyi msg milla ha pls guide me ma kaya karo

2. Baita agar aap belongs Gujrat then you are selected for BPS-9 and BPS-4, both roll numbers slips are uploaded. you check below:-

Roll # 19-11000780
      Name: HAJRA ZAFAR IQBAL
      Father Name: ZAFAR IQBAL

ID Card: 34201-2644582-8

Post: Elementary School Educator (BPS-9)

Time 09:00 AM

Date: Friday, 26th December 2014

Centre: GUJRAT COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, OPPOSITE MODEL TOWN,
      BHIMBER ROAD, GUJRAT

Post Code: 134300

Roll #: 19-15000357
      Name: HAJRA ZAFAR IQBAL
      Father Name: ZAFAR IQBAL

ID Card: 34201-2644582-8

Post: Senior Elementary School Educator (Mathematics) (BPS-14)

Time: 07:00 AM

Date: Tuesday, 30th December 2014

Centre: CHENAB COLLEGE, JALALPUR JATTAN ROAD, GUJRAT

Post Code: 143211

8. Respected sir,
    yesterday i requested you to mail me my roll no slip because till now i did not get slip and unable to download also and you ask me my id no sir, 37201-6814003-0

1. Baita apna email address send karo, aur yeh web site officially nahein hai, yeh private hai.

Roll #: 14-11004918 Name: MEHRBANO D/O MIAN ABUDLLAH
      ID Card #: 37201-6814003-0, Post: Elementary School Educator (BPS-9)
      Time: 07:00 AM Date: Sunday, 28th December 2014
      Centre: GOVT. GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL NO. 1, BHOUN ROAD, CHAKWAL
      Post Code:
      044678

9. Respected sir,
    mene abhi tak roll no slip recieve nahi ki ,net pe mene check ki he roll no he laikan download bhi nahi ho rahi,please if possible mail my slip,thanx
    id= 37201-1639280-0

1. Baita apna e-mail address lekho then possible to email you

secondly, this web site is socially, yeh NTS wallon ki nahien hai.

1. AAP KO ROLL NUMBER SLIPS SEND KAR DE HAIN, SHOULD REPLY ME

1. Respected sir,
        im rabia noreen d/o mian abdullah,tilll now i did not get my roll no slip,im sending my id no and email id please if possible mail my slip.
        37201-1639280-0
        duaaahmed2012@gmail.com
        thanx

1. sent,, please check you inbox

10. mere roll no slip nae aye mane mail keya tha foam plz mojy send kar deyen mere roll no slip id card no 35101-9439058-6 ye ha plz bta deyen

1. BAITA I THINK YOU ARE NOT SELECTED,

SEE BELOW ROLL NUMBER SLIP, if you then ok otherwise ????

Name: SHABNAM RAHEELA Father Name: FARZAND ALI
      ID Card #: 34201-3243041-4 Post: Elementary School Educator (BPS-9)
      Time: 07:00 AM Sunday, 28th December 2014
      Centre: CHENAB COLLEGE, JALALPUR JATTAN ROAD, GUJRAT

1. a.a meri roll no slip for 14 scal ki abi tk ni mili .

11. Assalam.o.Alaikum sir mjh 14 scle ka roolmum ni mla na net py shoe ho rha ha jb ke 9th scle ka ha plllzzzzzzzzzzz help me

12. Respected Sir,
    I mAsim shahzad $rm District jhang mene do post k against apply kia tha BPS 9 & BPS 14 but BPS 9 ki test date aae hoe ha BPS 14 ki missing ha jb k mjhy msg bhi recieevve hoa tha k your data of BPs 14 has been uploaded and jo pehly list of candidates show hoe thi uss me dono post mention thin.Sir please mere help kijiye me bht pareshan hon is hwale se mera data ni upload hoa or test date ni aae?please i shall be very greatefull to you….i am waiting for your kind rely.thanks

13. my cnic # is 33202-3028282-7

1. sent,,, please check your mail inbox

14. SIR MJE MSG AIA HAI TEST KA BT MJE ROLL NUM SLIP KA SG NI AIA NA HI DOWNLOAD HO RAHY HAI.

1. A.o,a,
        Sir I have applied for bps -14 mathematics mujy test k mutalik puchna hy

15. Sir meny Bs-9 educator k liaye apply kia tha mera dist.Bahawalpur hy jab k net par meny apni slip check ki to us mein mera center Bahawal pur ki bajye Bahawal nagar hy jo bht doar hy sir kindly mera nts test city change kr dein jo mera dist. Hai.mera i.d number 31201-8050872-7 hy plzzz sir

16. Plz send me rollnumber slips
    how to download rollnumber slip

17. sir i did not find my roll no slip yet, kindly do the needful.

18. sir g mjh 14 scle ki rollnum slip ni mli na net py show ho rao ha jb ke 9 ki mil gai ha plz help mee..

19. Name; Saba Ulfat Father name; Sayed Ulfat Hussain Shah ID Card no ;35202-6147267-6 Post of ESE BPS-9 Meri roll no slip abi tak nahi mili kindly check it out plz..

1. sent ,, please check you inbox

20. how to download roll no slip?

1. Apna ID card aur e-mail address to lekho, then possible to send you roll number slip.

21. a.a sir mera name rejected list me ni hy but meri 14 scale k le roll number slip ni mili abi tk. qurry k lie passward b mila tha..

22. a.a sir meri roll no slip abi tk ni ai.mera .what I do

23. My I’d card no is34201-4592462-0 and my roll no 19-11000162 for ESE PBS 9 please send me my roll number slip.

24. Ab to test shuroo ho rahay hain, many daughters are very late here, apna ID card number should enter here then any one help you for roll number slip and also show e-mail address

25. sb tmasha 2numbri pesy khany k treky………meri 2no slis ni i r nts waly call b pick ni kr rha kal s test start kr k beth gy but still no in4matn about slips……….my name is nt in rejected candidates
    n no slip is issued ………………….cheap meangment system………………

26. assalam o alikum sir i didn’t receive my rol num slip nd my test wll be held tomorrow at 1:30 pm plz mail my roll num slip

27. 37406-4380804-4 this is my id card num plz mail my rol num slip.

28. sir mera nts ka result to aa chuka hy lekin muje apni roll number slip chahiye muje zrurzt hy. pls pls send me my slip. my id card number is 3540169331478 plz mail me my roll no slip at jaanahmad84@yahoo.com

1. sir mera nts ka result to aa chuka hy lekin muje apni roll number slip chahiye muje zrurzt hy. pls pls send me my slip. my id card number is 3540169331478 plz mail me my roll no slip at jaanahmad84@yahoo.com

1. Ab roll number slip download nahein ho sakti

29. Aoa.dear sir mine bs 9 r 14 pe apply kia hey but mjhy abi tk roll issue nh hwa plz guid.I’d.3660258715371

30. 11000667 sir mara resuit bata day bps 9 261214 9.am

31. Asalam o Alaikum Main ny entry test jo 27th dec 2014 ko hua tha pass kar lia hai mery marks 63 hain lakin abi tak NTS waly result card ghar per nahi byjy rhy…dosri taraf last date 26th jan 2015 hain gov of punjab application form ki….kindly bata dain kia karon….main ny nts helpline phone kia tha lakin woo kahty hain koi pata nahi….kia main apny result ka print nikalwa kar woo decoments k sath attached kar sakti hoon.kindly guide kar dain…

1. Yes Baita aap net say NTS ka result download kar kay apnay documents k sath attach kar dain, tamam documents attested karwana zaroori hain

32. PLEASE APNA PURA ROLL NUMBER LEKHO

33. sir mra nam shaguta kiran ha lakin site ma shagura a raha ha. t ki jaga r a raha ha plz correct this my nic is 35303-9977313-2

34. sir jab correction lye kha tha tb bhe ma ny wo correct kia tha lakin wo update nai howa bsp(9) k lye apply kia tha
    sir mra nam shagufta kiran ha lakin site ma shagufra a raha ha. t ki jaga r a raha ha plz correct this my nic is 35303-9977313-2

1. Baita jab aap nay test deya tha us waqat wahan attendance sheet aur answer sheet per apna NAME darust lekhna tha, agar darust lekha tha to ap aap net say NTS ka result download kar kay documents EDO office jama karwa dein

35. my roll numberf is 26-11010040 ….mra result card mail kr dy plz

36. aoa sir
    i want to download my result card but there is error in server
    plz kindly send me my result my roll num is 4411003421.

37. Sir mai nay phase2 bps9 arts maiy nay test Diya tha 18 january 2015 ko 9.30am tha jis mai Mary 52 marks hai but sir g mara result card mai Mila abi tak sir g plz send my result card my ID card no 35402-3864163-6 shaher bano my roll no 33-11500097

38. 61101-2176076-3 plz sent my roll no
    Slip… Thanks

39. sir meri grade 9 ki roll number slip nai mel rahi
    ots m apply kia ha kb ani ha agr agae ha to kahan sa download honi ha????

40. sir ager koi 4,5 number se fail ho raha ho,tau usse pass karwain ge.plz tell me

41. a.a kindly guide me how can i download my nts slip of 27th march test at 11:00 am.

42. sir maara rules ka mtabk objection door nai kia gya ; i m in service 4 years – and objection has been sent for aeo nic nu;3220360836945