Eid Ul Azha 2015 prayer timing for different cities in Pakistan
Eid Ul Azha 2015 is main event of Muslims in which people doing sacrifice of cattle. Eid Ul Azha 2015 timing for different cities of Pakistan vary. Mostly the timing is different between Fiqa Jafaria and Fiqa Hanfiya. Eid Ul Azha 2015 timing is also vary between mosques situate in the same city. Eid Ul Azha 2015 timing for Karachi and Clifton is given as under
- 7:00 am – Sultan Masjid, Khayaban-e-Bahria, DHA.
- 7:00 am – Saffron Lawn, near Teen Talwar, Clifton
- 7:30 am – Tooba Masjid, Korangi Road, Phase 2, DHA.
- 7:30 am – Masjid-e-Zubair, Khayaban-e-Aziz, Bhatti Shaheed, Phase 7 Extension, DHA.
- 7:45 am – Masjid-e-Mustafa, Phase 1, Near DHA Head Office.
- 7:45 am – Mubarak Masjid, Phase 5 Extension, DHA.
- 8:00 am – Masjid Saad Bin Abi Waqas, Near Traffic Police Choki, Phase 1.
- 8:30 am – Masjid Aisha, Khayaban-e-Ittehad, Phase 7, DHA
Similarly Eid Ul Azha 2015 timing for Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Multan, DG Khan, will also be different for different mosques which will start from 7am and ends up to (8:30 am-9 am)