Eligibility Criteria for CM Punjab Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014-15
Lahore: The Chief Minister of Punjab had approved “APNA ROZGAR SCHEME” for unemployed people and now kt has been launched. The scheme has been launched to provide a decent livelihood to the educated unemployed youth.
Under the scheme, motor vehicles will be given to unemployed youth on soft conditions. The vehicles selected for the scheme are Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi.
Through this scheme all unemployed persons will be able to get a VAN Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi (Carry Dabba) after fulfilling an easy terms and conditions. Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi will be on leasing and the installments will be easy to pay due to this scheme.
Scheme will be totally transparent, pure and on merit. We will give respect to youth and will provide respectful employment, said by CM Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif.
- Applicant must be an unemployed Punjab Domicile (male/female) holder Domiciling in any district of Punjab.
- Age between 21 to 35 years as on 31st October 2014
- Qualification at least Matric (or equivalent)
- Have valid driving license (Issued on or before 31st October 2014)
- Have valid CNIC
- Maximum worth of assets of the applicant (Self), Spouse, Parents & Children should not exceed Rs.2 Million threshold.
- Must not be a defaulter and not have a criminal record.
- 02 Guarantors required
In this scheme:
- Total number of vehicals: 50,000
- Mark up %age: 0%
- Discount as compared to orignal price of vehical: 40,000 Rupees
- Education: Matric
- Domicile: Any district of the Punjab
- Gender: Male and Female
- Van: Suzuki Bolan and Suzuki Ravi
Last date to Apply for this scheme is 28th November, 2014. Application form can be submitted to any branch of the “The Bank of Punjab”.
Keep in mind that Punjab Government is already working on many other schemes. Free Laptops distribution scheme and Solar Lamp distribution schemes are running while government has started youth loan scheme along with many other schemes.
More Information Related to Apna Rozgar Scheme 2014-15