Chief Minister of Punjab, Sardar Usman Buzdar has launched a new Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 (PRS-2020) for youth of Punjab. Eligible people will be able to get loans for their start-ups or to improve their current businesses. The scheme has been launched by the PTI government to create more jobs and enhance business activity in the province.
People from various businesses / start-ups are eligible for this scheme. Please check the eligibility criteria of PRS-2020 and apply you are interested in.
The following eligibility criteria will be adhered to process the loans under Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, verified through CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For startups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- For existing businesses
- Having a viable business plan with a focus to sustain the impact of COVID-19
- Having Valid CNIC
- Any other parameter to be set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government