ESED KPK Announces District-wise Teachers Jobs through NTS Last Date 30-09-2016
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: District Cadre Various Posts has been announced in different districtsof KPK by Directorate of Elementary and Secondary Education (ESED), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
Vacant positions have been adevrtised in ESED BUNER, ESED CHARSADDA, ESED DIR UPPER, ESED HARIPUR, ESED KOHAT, ESED LAKKI, ESED MALAKAND and ESED SWAT districts.
Government of KPK has authorized the NTS to conduct an entry test against the vacant positions and shortlist the suitable candidates. To apply for the screening test all the candidates are advised to download the Application Forms and details of vacant posts in different schools from HERE (Link will be available soon) or NTS website. Application Form and Vacant posts details are available at Google and PAKNEWSPAGE.COM (Taken from NTS).
Teachers are required against the following vacant posts in all districts of KPK.
- CT (BPS-15) Male and Female
- DM (BPS-15) Male and Female
- AT (BPS-15) Male and Female
- TT (BPS-15) Male and Female
- PET (BPS-15) Male and Female
- Qari/Qariya (BPS-12)
- PST (BPS-12) Male and Female
Last Date to Submit your Application Forms is 30th September, 2016.
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria for the advertised post and fill the correct application form accordingly.
- List of Schools with Vacant posts of each district is available at NTS website. So, only select your school and desired post from the list given.
- Application form with Fee slip of Rs 300/- is for applying against One Position while Application form with Fee slip of Rs 800/- is for applying against Five Positions Maximum.
- A candidate overall cannot apply for more than Five Positions regardless of more than one selected
- Required & Relevant Education acquired from Darul Uloom/Madrassas will be considered as professional
qualification for the post of AT, TT and QARI/QARIYA for preparation of merit only while rest of scoring for these posts will be based upon standard qualification acquired from Boards (BISE/BTE) / University.
- Candidate must write accurate obtained degree in application form otherwise request for replacement will not be entertained later on.
- Candidates having BS/Hon’s degree of 4 years, should calculate their marks (Not CGPA) for first two years (14 years) and last two years (16 years) composition and write in respective columns.
- Both Male/Female candidates must Affix/Paste (open face) color photographs (without attested) on their application forms. Without picture, application form will be rejected.
- Candidate must provide accurate Mobile Number (Which is not converted from it’s own network to any
other network) otherwise you will not be able to receive SMS Alerts from NTS.
- Candidate must bring Original CNIC and Matric Certificate at test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed in test.
- Candidate will be allowed at test center only if s/he has Roll number provided by NTS by post or Downloaded from Website.
- Test will carry 100 marks MCQ’s to be done in 2 hours time. Paper Composition for each category is available at NTS website and HERE also.
- Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets at the center premises. If found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
- Those candidates who have lost their original ID card are requested to immediately launch FIR and get token from NADRA office before coming to test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed for test.
- Candidate must write carefully only Desired Professional and Educational Qualification for the applied post.
- No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given any additional scoring.
- NTS is facilitating the E&SE Department, KP in the process of screening out the candidates however,
Department is Appointing Authority and their decision is final at any stage.
- No queries or complaints will be accepted after the given time period from the candidates and candidate must keep himself informed about each step of the process through our given contact numbers and website www.nts.org.pk to avoid any problem.
- For further details and any information visit NTS website or contact at the following number of call center;
051-844444-1 from 9 Am to 4 Pm.