PM’s FRS HEC Data Validation Portal

Fee Reimbursement Scheme (FRS) Data Validation Portal

1. please help me for the validation

2. Helo frnds… can anyone help me for my validation process

1. I also need help for validation

1. it shows that the verification code has been sent while the students don t receive any code on their cell………………?

1. not getting verification code on mobile what to do? plz help

2. plz help me what is the procedure of validation

3. plz it is urgent somebody help me out

1. CALL ON THIS NO OF HEC 05190808033.

4. laptops mcs r bscs student k liy hony chahiyh ty jo k ni diyh gy

1. yes buttttttttttttt….. not for every ne

5. my laptop data is not validated plz help me.

6. Jis logo ko cell py verification code receive nai ho rha woh kindly converted Number na use kren.. For example agr apka number pehle ufone tha aur ap nay kisi aur network py convert krwaya hai toh code receive nai hoga… 🙂

7. Plz tell the procedure of 2015 pmschem scholarship

8. help me in validation what is the way of validation

9. an email should be send to all students to inform them about the validation…we recieved about 1000 emails for the laptop scheme feedback.. but havenot recieved even a single mail about validation of fee re-embursement.

1. bro aaaj last date hai kindly tell me the way how to get Validated?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1. plz muje validation ka process bataenge aj last day hai. plz

10. bannnu ko be fee reimbursent me shamil karo pm

11. anybody help me contact 03128012112

12. sab kuch krne k bad hamain kis tara pata chale ga k hum register hogy k nahe plz help me and contact me on this num 03349341745 plz plz plz

13. my leptop is not velidetion plz hlp me

14. Mjy mesege pe validation code nhi araha plz help me

15. mra no converted nhe h bt still m nt receiving cod ???wt to do nw???

16. mera no converted nhe h bt still m nt receiving code???nw help me out wt to do???

1. try again nd again it comes ones…..

17. im not recieving varification code on cell phone ,,,,,,,,,,,,//so plz help me ….what i should do?

18. mein ne spring 2015 mn mcs 1st smester kia phr 2nd smester mn hi chor dia bt uni walon ne mere paisy ni diye jb k mn ne pmfr mn apna data b velidate kia tha plz help

19. Sir.. plzz extend the date for validation … we are from less developed areas and we have not validated our self yet now bcz of code problem.so plzz we kindly request u people to extend the date just for few days.

20. PLZ hmy fee k lye validation ka nai pta tha abi pta chala….kia hmy fee ni mily ge…

1. same problem is with me but different it shows incomplete because of i am the student of MBA and in the form it was MPHIL there i dont know how it happened…..

21. few days ago my status for fee reimbursement scheme 2015 was showing “incomplete” after this status we discussed with our focal person. he assure us that everything will be fine i just want to ask that now deadline is over what will be happened?

1. Aoa,ma na 3 semester ke fee mil laken last semester baqi hy ager ma abe validation kr lo to fee remburse hojai gi,hamy pta b nahe ta aur na hmy hmara uni k naahal clercks btya b nahe;

22. Sir me ny data uplod kar diya or stats ha.”newly registered ” myree validation ho gyee ha??

23. plz help me for validation whose last date is 31st january 2016??

1. Dear ayesha Ap ye chek karo k hec ki website open hoti k ni agr site open hoti hy tu student search mn jao aur wahen py apko validate ka option mily ga

24. how can we will validate ourself for pmfrs.

1. how can we validate for pmfrs

25. No need to be worried! HEC has extended its date for fee reimbursement scheme’s validation till latest 18th of March. Now u can validate urself easily. for further inquiry about cheque u r suggested to contact with Asst Direc of Fin at this # 03000762592. I hope Sir Ebaad would surly guide u authentically and with detailed about scenario certainly. Thanks and stay blessed….!

26. when i validate data then show CNIC alrady exist…what i do ? plz help me

27. mje verification code aik dafa mila he dobara validation karunga k nhe plz koi batayen..

28. koi option kam ni krta k apni degree du or fathr name

29. Mjse fees reimbusement me enrollment number ghalat hogaya ha kindly koi mje batae me kese change kruuu….plzzzzz

30. My name is ZULFQAR ALI. I am a student of phd arabic session 2012 -2017 but I not recieve laptop and not fee from any govt. scheme till to now. I belongs to district KHUSHAB.ph.no.03454132935