Final list of selected students of UVAS for laptops distribution 2014
Download Final list of selected students of UVAS for Laptops Distribution 2014
UNIVERSITY OF VEIERRIARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES LAHORE
It is informed to all eligible students of MBA (3.5 years), M.Phil and Ph.D degree programs that according to the eligibility criteria approved by HEC for provision of laptops to the said students under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme 2013, the following students are not eligible for this scheme:
Scroll Down to Download List of Selected Students:
• Who are not enrolled in the current semester. • Who have passed out their degrees. • Who have been ceased / expelled / exhausted and is no more on the roll of the University.
• Who have already received a laptop under any federal or provincial Govt. Scheme.
• Who are employed (either in public or private sector organization).
• Foreign nationals except students of AJK and Indian Occopied Kashmir.
• Who have not validated their online data on HEC website and have not submitted their undertaking on the prescribed format on stamp paper worth at least Rs. 20/-.
The list of the students who have validated their online data on HEC website and also have submitted their undertakings is attached here on this site and even on this post.
It is further informed that HEC has announced that laptops will be given to only students who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and fulfillment of other codal formalities.
All eligible students are hereby informed that the laptop distribution counters will be established in the University Auditorioum on 27 (Monday) and 28 (Tuesday) October, 2014 at 11:00 am to give the laptops to the eligible students as per following schedule.
• List of students for 27-10-2014 as (Appendix – 2)
• List of students for 28-10-2014 as (Appendix – 3)
All the eligible students are directed to reach the University Auditorium as per above mentioned schedule for the provision of laptops and must bring two photocopies of their CNIC. Moreover, student can only himself receive laptop and no other person on his behalf will be given laptop.