Austria: Applications are invited from graduate students (BA, Master, MSc) all around the world. Students who are undergraduates/master students and have completed at least two years of university study.
To apply you need to have the following:
- Completed at least 2 years of a University study (eg. 2/3 years of a Bachelor study or at least 1 year of a Master Study – by 30 June)
- Some previous research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrollment in a University programme for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
- The program language is English throughout. Proficiency in English is therefore required. A formal proof of competence in English (IELTS, CPE or TOEFL) is recommended but not mandatory.
Note: It’s NOT compulsory to have an IELTS or TOEFL.
- Your enrollment certificate and transcript of studies and/or exam results for the last years of your course.
- You will also need to upload a proof of enrollment for the next academic year. If this is not possible, you should upload a personal statement with the programmes that you have/will apply for.
NOTE: A CV or cover letter are NOT required.
Cost: No Cost – Fully Funded Opportunity
Duration: 9 weeks
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
Host Country: Austria
Program Location: Vienna
Program Duration: Nine (9) Weeks
Study Areas: A diverse range of research projects are available in:
- Molecular biology
- RNA biology
- Stem cells
- and biochemistry
Financial Support and Benefits:
- Fully Funded
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week programme
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events