Govt of PAK announces Commonwealth Scholarships 2017 through NTS
Pakistan: COMMONWEALTH GENERAL SCHOLARSHIPS PROGRAMME -2017 has been announced by Government of Pakistan, MINISTRY OF INTER PROVINCIAL COORDINATION, ISLAMABAD.
Applications are invited for studying aborad under the Commonwealth General Scholarship Programnn for the Academic year 2017. Scholarships are fully funded and final selection will be made by the donor country.
Scholarships are expected to be offered by United Kingdom, New Zealand & other Commonwealth member countries. The candidates will have to appear in the test of GRE level to be conducted by NTS.
• A candidate must hold a Master Degree/MBA/B.Sc Hons (4 years), from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
• Students awaiting result are NOT eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
• Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
• Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• Last date of submission of application forms is 19th September, 2016.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
NTS- National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.