Government of Pakistan National Highways & Motorways Police
To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, National Highways & Motorways Police (NH&MP) has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process (physical test, written test, interviews and driving proficiency test) to National Testing Service (NTS) to fill 727 vacant posts of Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05).
Here we will guide you about “How to apply for these jobs?”
How to Apply:
- I. Application Form and deposit slip are available on here on our website and also on NTS site.
- ii. Please deposit Recruitment processing fee Rs. 600/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB. Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- iii. Please complete the Application Form in all respects and send, along with relevant documents by courier / registered mail to:
NTS Headquarter, (Project Manager, JPO) 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-812, Islamabad.( Help line. +92-51-844-444-1).
- iv. Incomplete Applications, Applications received after closing date and Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- 1. Physical Test will include Height/Chest Measurement and Running Speed & Stamina. Candidates are advised to bring their own joggers and bottle of drinking water
- 2. Candidates qualified for interviews will have to go through complete medical examination (both physical & psychological) by the Medical Board, failing which candidate will be disqualified.
- 3. At the time of final selection, candidate will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
- 4. Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
- 5. Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/incorrect information, shall be liable to dismissed from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
- 6. Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter (Project Manager, JPO) 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad (Help line. +92-51-844-444-1).
- 7. Upon selection against the posts reserved for the particular Provincial/ Regional Quota given above as per Rules, the selected candidate shall compulsorily be posted to perform duties within the jurisdiction of concerned Province/ Region, particularly the candidates from Balochistan and Sindh.
- 8. Candidates are advised to keep their mobile number operational during recruitment process as all communications will also be made through given mobile number.
For further information, please contact:
UAN : +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service
- The advertised posts are temporary, but likely to be permanent.
- Recruitment Processing Fee, Payable to NTS, is non refundable / non transferable.
- National Highways & Motorways Police (NH&MP) is not charging any fee.
- Carried forwarded posts from previous recruitments have also been included in relevant categories of the quota.