How to Apply for Rescue 1122 Jobs 2016 NTS Entry Test
How to Apply?
- Download Application forms that can be downloaded from HERE or (NTS) website.
- Please send completely filled up application form along with original deposit slip to NTS Headquarters: (Islamabad Office) 1-E, Street No. 46, 1-8/2, Islamabad by courier or registered mail latest by 26-09-2016.
- NTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- Only completely filled applications fulfilling the criteria shall be accepted.
- All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents. Police Verification and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post: however appropriate candidates may be adjusted against other suitable posts on recommendation of the recruitment committee. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Written test and psychological assessment of qualifying candidates shall be held at designated places on 15-10-2016 & 16-10-2016 at 9:00 am & physical, driving & skills tests shall be conducted at designated places by the National Testing Service (NTS), for which call letters shall be sent by NTS. Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.orq.pk).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Change of test center, category is not allowed.
- Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- Local residents will be given preference. No relaxation in age or qualification (army / civil) shall be given. However the employees of Punjab Emergency Service shall be given five years age relaxation only for administrative posts.
- Any person with eye-sight weaker than (6/18) and obese / 30 BMI may be shortlisted at any stage. Preference will be given to candidates with height more than 5, 6″. whereas minimum chest size will be 33″ except for DEBT Rescuer.
- Candidate shall submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or District Headquarters Hospital regarding their physical inspection (height, weight, deformities, chest & eye-sigh) and laboratory tests for hapatites B&C, HIV and RPR at the time of physical test by NTS.
- Candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- 6.5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% for females. She males can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants. Only applications with preferred / enhanced criteria shall be considered.
If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he / she may contact NTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell by ernailing to NTS at email@example.com or by calling UAN number given below.
Last Date: 26th September, 2016
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarters: 1-E, Street No. 46, 1-8/2, Islamabad.
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service (NTS)