How to Apply Online for NTS Educators Entry Test 2016-17
Educators Jobs 2016: Application form and online deposit slip are available on www.paknewspage.com (PNP Pakistani Newspage), National Testing Service Website and PMIU (Government of the Punjab) Website.
Application Submission Procedure:
- Download the related application form
- Fill up the application form
- Submit the Entry Test Fees which is Rs. 475/-.
- Attach original fees deposit receipt with application form
- Post complete application form to NTS Office Islamabad (Complete address is given below).
Please note that the applications must be received at the given address not later than 31st August, 2016. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service. Please submit your test fee Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
Points to be kept in mind:
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Change of Test Center, Category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- Roll Number Slips will be available on PNP website.
- Last Date of Submission of Application forms is 31st August, 2016
Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2016-17 Project
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2,
For further information, please contact: