Name of Posts:
Quality Control Officer BS 16
No. of posts 12
Educational Qualification & Experience:
2nd Class B.Sc (Chemistry / Microbiology).
03 years experience in Quality Control. To inspect / monitor production / processing of fish & fishery products / ice & water at all stages of production, processing and distribution.
Merit – 01 Punjab – 06 Sindh (R) – 01 Sindh (U) – 01 KPK – 01 Baluchistan – 01 GB / FATA – 01
01. Recruitment process will be completed under recruitment policy of Establishment Division and will be followed the general instructions of Establishment division contained in O.M. No.53/1/2008-SP dated 22.10.2014 and 03.03.2015.
02. Age relaxation will be admissible as per Government existing rules / policy. Applicants are advised to highlight the name of post applied for on the right corner of the envelope, certificates & testimonials etc. will not be attached with the applications, original certificates (CNIC, domicile & experience) and testimonials will be checked at the time of interview.
03. All applicants must apply through National Testing Service (NTS) on their prescribed application form, which can be downloaded from NTS website. www.nts.org.pk
04. Application forms and the prescribed test fee deposit slip for the posts of BPS-16 are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
05. Filled up application forms for the posts of BPS-16 should be sent to “NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad”,
06. Initial screening/ written test for the above posts will be conducted by NTS.
07. Only qualified and short listed candidates will be called for interview.
08. Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
09. No. TA /DA, will be admissible for test/ interview.
10. For further information/conditions visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk
11. Advertisement dated 20-12-2015 and then process undertaken thereof is hereby cancelled.