Jobs in Livestock Department through PPSC on 25-08-2016 Jang Newspaper ad
Punjab: Department of LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT has announced nineteen (19) vacant positions on 25th August,2016. Jobs have been advertised in Jang Newspaper.
PPSC SR. NO. 230. (CASE NO. 05- RK / 2016) RECRUITMENT TO (19) NINETEEN PERMANENT POSTS OF VETERINARY OFFICER / CURATOR / OFFICER INCHARGE STORE (BS-17) (INCLUDING 01 POST RESERVED FOR MINORITY & 03 POSTS RESERVED FOR WOMEN QUOTA) IN THE DIRECTORATE OF VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, LIVESTOCK & DAIRY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT.
1. QUALIFICATION: DVM from a recognized University and registration with Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council.
2. PAY: BS-17
3. AGE: 21 to 30 + 05 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 35 Years on 09-09-2016 and 21 to 30 + 08 Years General age relaxation in upper age limit for Female Candidates = 38 Years on 09-09-2016 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
4. DOMICILE: Candidates are domiciled in any District in the Province of the Punjab.
5. GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale.
6. PLACE OF POSTING: Directorate of Veterinary Institute/Foot and Mouth Disease Research Center Lahore Cantt.
7. SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST: One Paper MCQs Type Written Test relating to Prescribed Qualification of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration will be conducted, If required.
Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 09-09-2016 up to 12:00 PM. Candidates should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.