Sarhad Development Authority (SDA) invites applications from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for following temporary posts which are likely to continue.
1. Assistant Manager (Finance) SDA (HO) BS-17
Qualification: 1. M.Com / MBA / BBA (H) in Finance 1st Division I A-Grade I GPA with 2.50 / 4. 25-35 years
2. Assistant Resident Engineer / Civil Engineer (Field Office) BS-17
B.Sc is Civil Engineering 1st Division / A – Grade / GPA with 2.50 / 4. 25-35 years
3. Accounts Officer, (Field Office) BS-17
M.Com ,/ M.B.A / BRA (H) in Finance 1st Division I A – Grade / GPA with 2.50 1 4. 25-35 years
Last Date for Submission of Application forms
1) Application received after due date will not be entertained.
2) NTS will charge Rs. 600/- for Every application form from the candidate. Candidates will be responsible to pay the fee on his/ her own.
3) The competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process without assigning any reason.
Test Date: Sunday, 19th October 2014
How to Apply:
i) Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
ii) Applications must reach to NTS not later than 19/09/2014.
iii) NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
iv) Please deposit your test fee of Rs. 600/- through the prescribed slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL & MCB. v) Candidates are required to send their application on prescribed form along with online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquater, Islamabad.
vi) Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
vii) Deposited amount is not refundable/non transferable.
viii) Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
ix) Center or Category for test can not be changed. Original CNIC and Roll No. Slip will have to be produced at the time of testand interview. For Further information,
National Testing Service – Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E Street No. 46 1-8/2 Islamabad