Pakistan Army is recruiting Soldiers and Naib Khateeb as a junior commissioned Officer from 15th October, 2016 to 15th November, 2016.
Pakistan Army is a renowned and well reputed department of Pakistan which is fully supported by the People of Pakistan. It has been advertised to recruit the Soldiers and Naib Khateeb for year 2016.
- Pakistani Citizen
- Qualification: Dars-e-Nazami from HEC recognised Deni Madrissa and F.A or F.Sc from any educational Board.
- Age on 1st April 2017: No less than 20 Years and Not more than 28 Years.
- Hight: 5′-3″
- Age limit for in-service applicants will be 22-35 years
- Age Limit: 17 1/2 to 23 Years
- Qualification: Matric or Above
- Hight: 5′-6″ (For Soldier), 5′-3″ (For Cook) and 5′-8″ (For Milatry Police)
- All other points that fall in eligibility criteria can be read from the advertisement given below in the AD.
Selection Procedure: Application Form will be available at every Army Recruitment and Selection Center located in different cities of Pakistan. Application Form will be submitted at Army Recruitment and Selection Center, where an applicant want to give the test, after its completion and attachment of attested copies of required documents.
Application Forms can be submitted on any date between 15th October, 2016 to 15th November, 2016 except Sunday.
Online Registration facility is also available. Soldier Applicants can apply through Online Registration Portal of Pakistan Army.