Join Pakistan Army through 135 PMA Long Course
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH 135 PMA LONG COURSE
Registration has been started
ADVERTISEMENT FOR REGULAR COMMISSION IN PAKISTAN ARMY THROUGH 135 PMA LONG COURSE
1. Eligibility Conditions
a. Age as on 1 May 2015
Education – Age – Age Relaxation
(1) Intermediate or Equivalent
Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits
(2) Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN /PAF Personnel
(3) Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA)
17-24 Years –
(4) Serving Army Soldiers
b. Gender. Male.
c. Marital Status. Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
d. Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
e. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height – 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
(2) Visual Standard
(a) Distance Vision – With glasses 6/9, 6/12
(b) Near vision – J2, J7 or N8, N12 with
or without glasses
(3) Weight – As per the Body Mass Index
(1) Marks – FA / FSc / Equivalent
(a) Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
(b) Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
(2) Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
(3) Serving Army Soldiers. 50% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
(4) Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
(5) A‟ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all candidates who have passed „A‟ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
2. Ineligibility Conditions
a. A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
b. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
c. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
d. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (cannot request for Appeal Medical Board).
e. Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
f. Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
g. Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
h. Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure. Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
a. Registration Through Internet. A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
For Details click here.
For Registration Form click here
For Exam Slip click here
Last Date for Registration is 09 Oct – 12 Nov 2014 (Including Saturdays / Sundays)
Preliminary Tests will be from 17 Nov 2014 to 9 Jan 2015 (Except Saturdays / Sundays / Closed Holidays)