Laptop Verification/Validate Process Guide, HEC Student Portal

Every student who has applied for the Free Laptop Scheme is directed to validate his/her data on HEC website. This process is started by the HEC in order to ensure the transparency of Laptop Scheme. The verification process is very simple just go through the following steps in order to verify yourself on HEC website

Select the Student Service Portal from the Main Page of HEC website. Select the location where your university is located. List of universities will be visible to you. Select the concerned university. Then validate your record by pressing Validate button in front of your name.

An example is given below.

Process Guide: How to Validate the Data on HEC Student Portal?

Step 1.

hec validation

Step 2.

hec

Step 3.

valdate

Validate Now

Content Source: Grow Pakistan

1. i want to verify my regestration but i dont know to regester or verify

1. first hec student search open and then city institution and your id put in blank then you can move on next

2. mje verification code ni arha number pe me 3 no. chnge kr chuki hn :'(

1. kindly add another number, may be you have converted your cell number to other network, like from telenor to ufone

3. yar koi mjhy guide kare ga kindly k helpdesk.hec.gov.pk par mera account nai ha wahan kese account bane ga k c ko pata ha tu kindly contact me my email id is abdullahmalik777@yahoo.com thnx

4. plz send me phone num cord

2. I want tou change my mailing adress

1. you cant do bcus you have already done it in first

3. I am not able to complete my form….on page the word processing is coming..kindly solve my problem

1. that is most common porblem mke a new id may be ur problem will be solved ………

1. mjy mobile pe validation code ni mil raha jab k online form m ye anser ajata he k your code has been sent

1. mjy mobile pr validation code ni mil raha jab k online form p ye answer ajata he k your code has been sent

1. mil jae ga cod

2. try to check from another contact number

3. again mozila firefox py krain ajaye ga

4. open yr site in mozila firfox and enter 12345 as confirmation code it will done

2. Make sure your cell number is not converted on any other network , as it may not allow you to receive verification code. verification code can not be reused.

Enter your phone number like “033312222222”, as you get the code submit the code and press the verfication button if code matches it will simply both fields turns green.

1. What if it is converted? give someone else’s number?

2. dear i want to change my form. plz tell me any body plz……

3. Apko number mil Gaya Tha phr ?? I am having same problem , can u guide me wat to do

4. ap 15min tk w8 kary code a jaey ga network issue ya cell fone mn koi prob ho to code recve ni hota jaldi agr phr b recve na ho to koi or cell no enter kr k check kry..

1. mje ni mil raha verification code no. pr me ny no. b chnge kiya h but still same what should i do ????

5. mjy mbl py validation code mila h abi. lkn mera BS 2014 my cmplte hogya tha aur mjy phly lptp ni mila na my ny kbi apply kia tha. plz guide me anybody…..

2. Aoa sir main ny data ko update karty wakt cgpa nichly box main likh dia hy or cgpa k samny k box main total cgpa likh dia hy… or pir data ko update bi kar dia hy.kun k data update ho chuka hy ab data main change ho e ni raha..sir ab ye bata dain ye galti kyse tik ho ge,,plz..

1. Sidra same problem here, koi solution mila? if yes kindly inform me.

1. sirf ye k focal person sy contact karin….Wakar sahab

2. thank you, i have contacted with focal person, he has sent a correction email to HEC, now let see, what will happen, ALLAH sub k liyay jo acha hai ata farmaye AMEEN.

3. kindly ap mjhy bta sakti hein apki problem ksy thk hue mjhsy b yhi mistake ho gye hy and data update kr chuki hn now mn us mn changing ksy karon?

2. sir mera profile locked ha pllz ussy unlock kr dain..

3. contact karo ap ne university se aur aub waha se change hogey

2. aap meray pas ajae mein tera sara problems solve kardunga?

3. verification code number mobile pr kyun ni a raha

1. Make sure your cell number is not converted on any other network , as it may not allow you to receive verification code. verification code can not be reused.

Enter your phone number like “0333123456”, as you get the code submit the code and press the verfication button if code matches it will simply both fields turns green.
        Regards:

1. yr, mjh sy date of admisin ghalt likh gye thy,
          ab kia kro?

1. correction kasy ki tmne mere bi mistake hogi ha

2. verificatio code ni araha cell phone pr jb k online form py ata hy code snd kr dia gya hy….same problm

4. open your form and add data what they want with contact no and email

5. last date guzar gai ha please help me mai abi apply krna chahti hu kia aisa ho skta ha i need laptop for my projects assignments kindly help me for apply

4. I was not able to update my profile on HEC page up to 31.10.2014, my status on page shows expired, how can I validate my profile to be consider eligible candidate for prime minister laptop scheme

5. i want to change my enrolment number is it possible?

1. if you found any information incorrect in you record after becoming the part of the helpdesk portal, then simply you have to goto your focal person to send a collectively email of all such correction to HEC .
      OR
      if you have submit a ticket of Profile Correction then , ask your focal person to Login with HEC provided account and Move/forward that ticket to HEC so that it may be processed timely before Laptops Distribution.
      Regards:

1. how can I find focal person plz tell me plz

2. bro can u tel how can i update my enroll no?

3. dear same problem with me plz send me link then i cn try to chang my enrollment number.plz

6. my name is not present in hec.i have got 70 % marks in first term and 69% in 2nd term ,why my name is not present

1. Attiq bro write your 1st name and then search again

2. Dear Brother;
      Your percentage in last exam is less than 70% due to which overall %age is also less than 70.
      But even that you should contact your University “Focal Person”
      (Focal Person is the Responsible person of the University , who is sending all data to HEC . the detail list of every university focal person and contact is on the link
      Focal Person Contact)
      Regards:

1. yahan koi link show ni ho rha focal person sy related kindly ap mjhy BZU k focal person ki detail bta skty hein?

7. i was validated but i have not receive the mail of hec till now….

8. My name was validated but did not recevied any mail yet. and now could not found my name in validated students list. i have also send a problem token but did not get any response from the HEC.

9. i was validated but i have not receive the mail of hec till now….

10. I want to chang my email adrees bcz I didnt got any email from HeC. plz help

11. AoA sir how could we validate,, actually the procedure is not well cleared to certain candidates if you could guide us that would be your kindness. Thanks

12. I am trying to validate but Enter verification email and code, both blocks are not shown, so I can I complete my form? kindly help me

13. Sir. Still I am waiting for email from hec for laptop plz sir consider my request I cont buy a laptop.

1. AoA.. Sir I had submitted my hec scholarship forms by post off. U HV cmpletd vrifcation of applied stdnts but I didn’t gt any respond from u.. St plz mere totlly dpnds on hex sch.so plz St just rechck my forms… From rwp

14. I HAVE updated my profile data but still it is not validated…kindly inform me how 2 validate it.

15. Assalam o Alaikum sir I fill all the blank I verify my email and mobile no also but when i press update my name didn’t validate please help me.

16. my name is maria and how validate our name and how to register our complain for validation

17. i want to register my complain and varify the name but i could not did it

1. For registering complain, first you will have to validate data and then after receiving an email from HEC you will make an account and then can register complain.
      Regards:

18. mra data validate ni howa incompelete a rh ha plz help me to solve this problem

1. Student with this status may fill the form and if their information is correct their status would be changed to “Inprocess”.
      For Further details visit the following page:

Regards:

1. AOA sir i am facing the same problem of not getting the code on my cell. i have tried using different numbers but still i am not getting it.kindly help me out to solveo this problem

19. M a student of PU.. N eligible for laptop bt My name is not showing.. My whole class validate their data..

20. i am trying to validate my data but “email verification code” block is not shown..please help me

21. kindly tell me solution that i am not receiving the verification code on my mobile number

22. i want to change my hssc percentage how can i do it

1. mjy validation code ni mil raha jab k online form p ye answer ata he k code has been sent

1. Kindly check mobile number which you have provided.

23. sir meri validation nhi ho rhe .cell code mangta mgr aik bar code delete ho gya mjh se mgr again resend nhi ho rha.plz tell me what i am doing

24. Me and a girl namely zuhra has been vilidated on same enrollement no .is it creates problem?how i solve?please tel me,,

1. You must meet with the person who is dealing this scheme from your university. That’s called Focal person. Contact with him/her.

25. bro i am not getting my cell verification code….plz tell me what i should do to get my verifiction code on my cell no. plz reply someone..

26. how to solve mobile verification code problem?

1. Kindly provide detail of your problem. I am here to help you.
      Regards

1. assalam u alikum how i change my cell number on form beacuse they says mobile number already exists.

27. how to solve mobile verification code problem…

28. plzz koi btaye ga k pic blue background wali complsry ha ya ni .,,.,.,.,.

29. i want to verify my registration.but i dnt 9.plx tell me.

30. Mra nam laptp k ly validate hogya hy mgr mri frnd k ps hec wlo ki mail ai k account bna k apni pic lga k back smd kr dn to kia ab account bna k pic lgna zrori h mjy hec wlo n asi koi mail ni ki just varifictn cod bhja tha

1. The your do not need to do anything…. but your friend should add her pic ASAP.

2. helo Fozia vrifcation code nhii arha

3. You will get mail from them. Wait for one day from the date of apply as it takes some time. It is essential to make account.

1. I validated my account about a month ago and havent yet received any email. What should I do?

31. Hec wlo ki mail q ni ari abh tk mra to validate bh hogya hy

32. Mje code naiii milll ra help me plzzz 🙁

1. mobile code will be came during 15 minutes and email code will be came when you touch your email and if it says that your email is correct then click the snd button then the code will be snd to your email i.d.

33. my name is not updateing in the hec list but i m not merit u can tell what can i do now???

34. how to solve mobile verification code problem? Plzzz help me

35. fozia kese aya apka mobile p verifiacation code

1. yr ye kia masla he muje bhe recive nhi ho rha he

36. my account is in progress can u tell me that it is validated or not?

1. no ,,, you should meet with your focal person at your Institute.

2. If you complete the balnks on your helpdesk account so automatically your in process will change into accepted for the merit list in the pink color

37. i have updated my information and now on website they are saying validated. what will be the next step? what will they do next? how to grab our laptop????

38. mera hec p account register to ho gaya a lekin validation ki list mn nam n aya?mjy kya krna ho ga?

39. mera name process ma ha ma kia karon

40. can i register now?? i am doing MS. From IIUI ..

41. i validated my data but didn’t get hec validates mail yet bt my friend get that mail..now what can i do???

42. Sir, when you people upload the list of Peshawar university??

43. And sir alot of students of Peshawar uni says that we have validate our data that’s how?

44. Help desk pe mein registration kr raha hon par mujhy code mobile pe nae ata hy, 4,5 #s try kye lekn nae hota hy. kesi aur k code par profile fill kia lekn ab update nae hota hy??????????

45. sir i have done mistake in validiation in the hssc score, so sir how i may correct it.

46. we r student of MBA 3.5 from Federal Urdu University of Arts Science and Technology, Islamabad. we did not get Laptop till and over 80% class has got Laptop are already. we validate Laptop till last 2 week.

47. sir plz solve my problem i hve done my validation process bt hec ne ab tk koi mail nhn bheji account banany ki profile pic ka process rehta ha sunday night ko validate kia tha

48. Respected Sir,
    Mera data upload ni ho raha.(In process) likha jata hy kindly usko dykh ligiege
    meria mairt 78.50 in Last exam.
    thankyou very much

49. Respected Sir,
    mera data upload ni ho raha main boht tension m hoin esko or kya krna hy.

50. sir mera number 2nd he par mere pas email nh aya khuda k liye mere liye sochen mera laptop mera hak kisi ko mat den

51. My name is missing, what should i do??? Sir

52. Sir, I have put in my cell phone number many times while validating my record. It is the correct number and has not been converted to another network. However, I am not receiving my validation code. Do you have any suggestions as to what may help me?
    Thank you.

1. aoa, had u got ur verification code, if yes , then guide me plxx.. thanx

53. i am not receiving verification code in mobile although it has been mentioned that verification code has been sent. what i should do next?

54. guide me as i have validated my data through mobile and i didnt got any verification code and mail tooo

55. i recently got admission in Punjab university in 3 year program after my 2 year B.A n got above 75% marks .. am i eligible for laptop ??if i am den how can validate or register myself …coz i ve tired so many times in da above link but when i enter city,uni,name den click fillter result .. den i find nothing new

56. mai ne process complete kya lkn phr b mera name inprocess hai plzzzzzzz solve my problem

57. mY Name is validated in University of Gujrat where I have completed my degree. University says that the students who have completed their degrees are not eligible for laptops but my name is validated in HEC list. What is the status of my data. Now i am a student of IIUI. Am I eligible or not?

58. my name is not present in hec list.as i have got 3.5 cgpa in 1st and 2nd semester..what can i do now..im from duet

59. sir my name is in process??? so nw i contct with focal person or i jst wait???

1. Please contact with your focal person as soon as possible.

60. Sir Mainy Apna Data Complete Krdiya But Login Name Nd Code Ki EMail Nh Aai Please Solve My Problem

61. i want to change my phone number because i am already member of hec plzzzzzz help me……….

62. mujhey hec sey help desk ka code ka e mail nhe aaya.kya kare’n.

1. My name shows double in list ,,, What I should do?
      I juts validate One of that

63. yar ye “in process” sy vailidation ka status kaise aega???

64. my status is still coming in process ,wt should i do?

65. My name shows double in list ,,, What I should do?
    I juts validate One of that

66. i have not receved email from hec on my e mail address.what i can do to register my name in final laptop list

67. Sir I apply for pmnls my profile is in process,it is not further working,than how i can complete it to get laptop.

68. agr in process likha hoa ae validated k jaga tu kia kare

1. contact with your institute’s focal person

69. i am the student of MBA(3.5) year from bacha khan university and now my last semester is start ,my name is not present in hec list.as i have got 3.5 something cgpa in every semester..what can i do now..plzzz help me in this issue,,,,,,,,,,

70. Sir i have not received my mail to verify data.Sir i waited till last date but not received.My name is validated in list,but i have not verify my data.Please help me sir.
    Thank you very much.

71. sir i am a student of bzu and main ny apna data verify kia h bt jis account sy kia h us account sy kisi or larki ny bi verify krwaya ab mere mail ni a rahi further correction phase ki then plz help me

72. Ma ny data validate kr dia th PR mje email nh ae. ..koe solution ?????,,,

73. i cannot make my profile as password is not working..although i have reset the password many a times..and because of that i am unable to validate myself and my status is not chnging from”in process” to “accepted for merit list” ?? wat to do now plzz help??

74. sir mujeh profile mn enter honay k liya e mail ni aye yani meri profile abhi bani hi ni mn ne abhi tk photo ni lagai mery pass kesay aye gi e mail

75. mene apni profile incomplete update kr di.r mne ticket submit ki hai ik r.us k bad ka kia procedure hai plz tell me

76. mje hec ke email ni milli…any solution?

77. when i click on update ,i receive a msg “no thing to update ” what does it mean…..???

78. status accepted for marit list gya ha mera ab kya karna ho ga ar kab sy distribution strt ho g plz bta dain

79. sir m information update kr rha hun to nhe ho rhe h …
    what’s problem

80. sir i am obtained 76% in last 2nd term exam of 1st prof
    b.e(agril) sau t.jam

81. i did not receive mail from hec after cmplting the record (varify) .but my other cls felows received the mail. nd cmpltng the record status shown inprocess. i stil w8ing for mail. plz hlp me now what i should do.

82. master level p laptop k lye merit 50 percent hna chaheye taa k wo studnt b hasil kr ske ju kise wja s merit p nh a ske r koi b complex ka shikar na hu

83. sir, i already validated but for the further process i have problem with my Yahoo ID.thah is not more opening. so please tell me what can i do?

84. im completely unable to validate my data as im not getting the mbl varification code

85. sir my name is validated but abi tk hec sa koi mail mila ni what to plz help me?

86. sir I am validated for pm laptop scheme but I give incorrect email

87. my name is in progress plz sir guide me what i have to do

88. I want to verify my registration I am validate but I’v not receive verificatinon cod I don’t know further process plz help me

89. What is the process by which my name turn from validate to pink latters accepted for marital list plz help me

90. What is next process after validate plz guide me

1. open your email ,which you used during validation. There is mail of helpdesk password and user name. open another tab enter pmlns.hec.gov.pk .enter your username and password and fill the data.

91. sir verification code nahi a rha mery mobile num par please code send kar dy…..

92. Sir i didnt make my profile at first i jst click on validate n correct my i.d no n date of birth bt i entered a wrong email verification code n phone verification code….. in spite of these blunders i got the green sjgnal….. mjy mail rcve nae ho rhe , mera email i.d unregistered a rha ha…… meri validation kesy ho gae , hec ne form kaisy ok kr diya, agr wo br br error daity tou obviously mistake clear ho jatein……

1. Plz sir give me the answr plz

93. sir i have not recive email….plz guide me

94. sir,i have forget my email and password mean which you have send hsc password,,,

95. sir, please mobile no par password send kar den main apna password aur email bhol gai hun please reply soon

96. sir meri validated data update nahe ho raha….update pe clik karta hun to error aa jata hai k “selection of education system us complusry” jb k main ne education system walay block main “semester system” b likha hua hai..plz help

1. razaq sahab same problem here
      koi solution nikli h to kindly mjy b btana

97. sir mje email tw a gae ha pr CNIC ur Phone Number wala box click he nh ho rha ur update be nh ho rha plllz sir guide me

98. I have not received my username and password for updating my profile. ….so plzzz solve my problem as soon as possible

1. send your problem to
      jamiluddin@pern.edu.pk
      apny focul person se mail krwao ya khud mail kry he will send you user name n password.
      apky pas 2 ids h to mail me donon metion kry.

1. Sir i send email to this but not get any reply yet

99. I have not received verification code till date, please tell me the further process.

100. 1. I have not received verification code till date.
    2. I have not received my username and password for updating my profile.

So please tell me the further process and also solve my problem as soon as possible.

101. sir MRI profile update nh ho skii ur ap date be guzar gae ha . …plzz guide me

102. sir I have not received my password.plz solve it

103. Sir i am uploading my profile but us mein ek error aa rha hai “Education system is compulsory” what should i do now? any one know this, do reply tomorrow is last date.

104. “error Selection of education system ” how to solve this?

105. Respected sir i have already validated my data on hec website but for further updation im unable to do so bcz ny yahoo id is nt reopen so what i do????

106. sir i also not get password of HEC helpdesk and i have only 1 day for validation.what can i do plz solve this???

107. i forget my paswrd..need to validate my profile..kindli help me..graetful to u..

108. sir mene mail i.d usi time banai jab validation karni thi sir mail id bhool gae hooonn…har mumkan koshish kar bethi hoon ..recover b nae hoo rae sir mera acount validate ho gaya ha update nae hoa …sir mail i.d oen nae ho rae sir kia ap wo pasword es pe sent kar sakte han plzzz sir….ahsankhurshid143@gmail.com

109. kiran fatima
    university of education township campus
    bs zoology sir mene mail i.d usi time banai jab validation karni thi sir mail id bhool gae hooonn…har mumkan koshish kar bethi hoon ..recover b nae hoo rae sir mera acount validate ho gaya ha update nae hoa …sir mail i.d oen nae ho rae sir kia ap wo pasword es pe sent kar sakte han plzzz sir….ahsankhurshid143@gmail.com

1. yes…
      aapki id ma teek kr skta hooooonN

110. i have some issues in updation of my data and i send several mails to Hec but they didn’t reply even one of them…:(

111. Aslam o alikum…sir i have one confusion please give me suggestion…some one validate my record .i dont know who have validate my wrong data ..i got my name in final list but i dont know how i upload profile pic and other remaining data ?can i got any option to refill data from starting?

112. I want to get registered my evo mdn no:92513028791, dut I don’t know how to do

113. how i registered my evo plz answer me fast

114. sir my validation date has expired .how it can be validated pls instrict.my email is habib3341@gmail .com.

115. my nic num is verifying in validation process plz help me

116. sir i didnt get verification code on my mobile please help me

117. AOA !

I am eligible for for PML-N laptop scheme but i have incomplete record status i update my record and add my mobile number it verfy my mobile as a valid phone number after this i clicked send verfication code and received message ( verfication code sent successfully ) but the issue is that i didn’t get verification code on my mobile please help me out to this problem. My detail are following

Name: Siraj Aslam
    Father Name : Muhammad Aslam
    City : Islamabad
    University : Fedaral Urdu University of Arts Science & technology
    Mobile No : 0332-2562425

118. salam respected sir.
    I am nana hatim, I am able to get reward of laptop scheme & I am also accepted in married list of this scheme so kindly provide me this reward
    so i am thanks full of to you your obediently student
    nana hatim

119. salam respected sir.
    I am waqar ali, I have a need of this reward of laptop scheme,through this reward I continue my practical work, l already mention my department (IT) information technology MBBS CAMPUS DADU University of Sindh so kindly provide me this reward
    so i am thanks full of you.
    your obediently student
    waqar ali panhwar
    Roll NO 2k13/BS.IT/43

120. sir kindly help me’
    I am student of second year IR university of sindh
    My laptop application form still IN PROCESS.
    sir please validate myform my email address is Dimtiazali@yahoo.com

121. any one can tel me at which email i should send my ticket no pls tell me anybody

122. kis email pa ticketr registration no send karna koi hami bta sagta he pls

123. Kindly tell me wat to do , I am not receiving verification code numbr on my mbl ..

124. can anyone plz tell k kesy form edit hoga where N/A mentioned…it does’nt provide accessibilty to edit sch field…is any solution for it…plzzz help

125. AOA sir i am facing the same problem of not getting the code on my cell. i have tried using different numbers but still i am not getting it.kindly help me out to solve this problem.regards

126. AOA Sir i am not getting the verification code on my cell.i used 2 3 different numbers but still i am not getting the code.kindly tell me another way to solve this problem.regards

127. sir mera merit list me naam h pr mujhe email nhi aai abhi tak sir kindly meri problem solve kare plz

128. I have entered wrong enrollment no. on the form , now what i am supposed to do?

129. I fill the registration but my email verification code is don’t my Gmail inbox I try but he say verification code send in ur Gmail inbox I don’t have receive any code anyone tell me plz

130. n/a likha a raha by kia mtlb by eska

131. sir please ,send verifying code to me am waiting for it.no is 03023731022

132. im not getting the verification code on my email and phone , and the form wont proceed. please some one help what to do.

133. sir plz send me verifyng code on this no 03319977712.am wating

134. Muji ye cnfrmtn coad ku nh mel raha cell pai

135. Plx tel me somethng about this problem plx

136. how can i change my cell number from pm laptop scheme form as it is already used.

137. sr main ny laptop k liye apply kia or mery application applied ho gaye lakin mery programe b.com ki jaga b.com hons. a raha hai to main usy kaisy change kr sakty hun plz guide me

138. sir prime minster fee reombrosment mian ni apna Emil address ghlt leka hian ab mian laptop ka validation krta ho to mera id ghlt register Howa hy email address change krni ka keya tareqa kar hian

139. meny last exam ka data glt enter kr plz kia woh chng ho skta hy agr ho skta hy to mjy mail kr k bta den

1. SAME merii bi yahii satuation ha dear ..plz jo ansr aya to mje bii bta den….me nebii data correct krna ha…

140. I want to update my record but no action is appearing in front of my name.

141. I have entered BS (Hons) instead of PhD program , now how to change it ? Some one may plz Guid me for Laptop Scheme

142. someone plz tell me i have written wrong enrollment no by mistake how can i change it??????.

143. sir,i have written the wrong enrollment number.i have written board’s roll number instead of university’s.kindly tell me, now what should i do?my university’s roll number is 22155129.

144. sir,i have written wrong enrollment number?what should i do?my enrollment number is 22155129.

145. due to wrong guidence we have filled the form wrong how i will correct it there should be 2nd option for updataion in the student profiles

146. sir me ny 2 mnth phly fee reimbrusemnt k lye mail id de the r ub laptop regstration k lye jo mail id hec ke trf s already regsterd h wo wrong h jiski waja s mjy validation mail code n mil rha…..what should i do?h0w can i remove that wrong mail id from the respected blok??

1. Mai apni registration change krna chahti hnMA Urdu ki base pr

147. sir, i have not receive my cell no verification…. code…
    sir i complete my form from so many hours
    but due to phone verication code… form not submitted………
    plz, sir ,, solve my problem

148. no ka verification code ni mil rha message pey

149. Assalam-o-Alaikum Kya Sahiwal k Students ko laptop milenge? Last time miley thay laikin Sahiwal ka name is bar mention nai hai…? Plzzzzz tell me guys…!

150. mera verification code ni arha no. pe what to do ???? no. b chnge kr chuki hn :'(

151. I am registered in Fees reimbursement when i applied for laptop my email is showing valid and gets verification codes but when i submit my forum it gives the error please enter valid email. someone help me out from this.

152. salam to you i want to update my records, as i have submitted my application only in this scheme but due to some problem i wrote M.sc insted of MBA now tell me plz what can i do to correct this mistake….help plz

153. plz tell me
    is ko kese solve krna hai is portion mai kon c detial likhni hai or kese likhni hai
    maine pehle i.com kiya hai
    us k bad b.com kiya hai
    or ab mai MBA kr rha hn to mai us mai kon sa data likho???
    plz tell me in my gmail account
    Thnks

“””Marks details
    Percentage Secured in HSc or Eqv* Click to view HELP””

154. plz tell me

“””Marks details
    Percentage Secured in HSc or Eqv* Click to view HELP””

maine pehle i.com kiya hai
    us k bad b.com kiya hai
    or ab mai MBA kr rha hn to mai us mai kon sa data likho???
    plz tell me in my gmail account
    Thnks

155. aoa, sir i m having a problem in receiving mobile verification code, i hv tried many thngx , changed the sim , changed cell phone , tried some othr number but still its nt working, can any one guide me whatt to do???

156. dear sir ..form fill krte howe me ne apna GPA galt fill kr diya ha…so kindly help me…ab kiya krna hoga..

157. i am unable to receive the verification code

158. My profile is not validating,after log in,I complete my profile but the option of validate is not appearing. What to do?

159. sir, mujy verification code nai mila abi tk

160. plz give me verification code

161. sir mje email code likhne wali jaga show nh ho rhi koi help kr skta he?

162. sir mje email code fill krne wali jaga forms me show nh ho rhi mtlb text show nh ho rha can anyone help me plzz?

163. pls sir send my email id and password

164. Aslam o alikum sir my name is Akmal shah belong form dir upper ssbu sheringal sir i send all of my data to hec and also i verify my all data but the big problem is that that 4 day ago … i verify my data and i Applied for laftop now…… but hec didn’t send email and password how i can update my acount plz plz sir i am waiting for your reply……..

165. sir plz send me verification code on 03067144949

166. Sir may nai cgpa 3.3 leke ghalte say mere GPA 3. 5 hai Kia is say koi problem hoge

167. Im trying to put email varification code bt there is no space given infornt of varify email code n no edit sign…wat should i do ..plzz reply

168. dear sir me government post graduate college sheikhupura ka student hu . me M.A english ka student hu mere b.a me 65% numbers hain kia mujhy laptop mil sakta hai plz plz guide me i am very confused

169. sir applied option aa rahi hai but update option nahi aa rahi meri wo kbb aai gi??

1. mera B same yahe Masla Hai agar solve ho Gya tou Plz mjhe B Btana

170. Salam sir.meri problem y arhi h k( ur birth id email is invalid).kyun k fees validation m mny apni frnd ki id di thi too sir plz meri help kryn.sir ab mny apni email id bna li h najeebanbabar20@gmail.com kindly meri id change krk y likh dy plz kyun k m boht financially weak hu plz plz help m.

171. sir phase 1 me accept for merit list me nam a gya tha but us k bad koi msg nhi mila k kb recieve krna hy laptop or ab tu new phase start ho gya hy mujhy bataen ab main kya kro ???

172. SIR YA PESHAWER TECHINCAL BOARD Q ADD NHI KIYA HAY..SIR REPLY MUST QUICKLY

173. Sir pehle maine registration karwai baad main registered ho gya uske baad focal person ne verified kya aur ab verified ho gya hai us ke baad mujhe email pe posward mila email aur posward ab kya process hoga profile picture update karni hai ya abhi wait karon reply must

174. sir i am doing MIT but mene degree program BS mark kiya ha q k udhr masters ki option nhi thi so what should i need to do? plz help me

175. hey i have submitted my form for new phase i made a mistake in filling laptop scheme form i wrote my intermediate % in place of my last semester % what can i do now please replay

176. mje verification code ni arha number pe me 3 no. chnge kr chuka hn :'(

177. Me m.ed ka student hu lekin form me muje option me sirf m.a lika tha to me ne majboran m.a lik dya kya is ko sai kar dya jaye ga .regestraion no sai lika ha

178. sir mari profile verified ho gai hy,ab next distribution kb ho gi kya ap bta skty hen??

179. A.o.A mujy hec ki mail a gaye ha ab next kya kerna ha os ma aik mail or aik passward hec ki help desk per login ker k bad kya kerna ha
    kidly guid me

180. I don’t receive a verification code….
    i am student of MBA
    i m trying to apply but verification code not received on my email.
    naumanyousaf1@gmail.com

181. Dear All

Good day

Can any one guide me what is next in the procedure now i have ticket ID .
    what will be the next possible procedure . please guide

Best Regards To All

182. A.o.A sir i am student of M.Phil and my record not included in laptop scheme 2016.What should i do?

183. Sir men ne aik month se apply kia hua hai lekin mera status abhe tk applied hai wo change kab hoga ??????
    Plz Tell me

184. Sir KPK Board of Technical Education ka merit list kab issue hoga

185. Mjhy email verification code agaya hai but… code ko enter krny k liye dialog box ni hai… email verification code kahan enter katun?

186. I want to cancel my application for the laptop of last year, to apply again this year!
    please tell me how?

187. mujhsy meri gmail ki id miss ho gai kindly koi bta dy ga corection kesy ho ge..i want to change my gmail account

188. yar m ne koi 3 time apply kiya but everytime universiy names show nai hoty..na department show hota. m kya karo..even that i am using chrome…what’s the problem…anyone plz tell me

189. yar ye profile update karne par phone no change nh ho raha … mera purana no gum ho gaya hai