Last Date for validating data for PM Laptop Scheme Announced

Student Alert!

The Government of Pakistan has initiated Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme to distribute laptops among the young and bright students studying in any public sector higher education institutes across the country. The scheme is one of the initiatives launched under the Prime Minister’s Youth Programme 2013-14.

During this year, 100,000 laptops will be distributed among the students as per defined criteria of the announced scheme which is available at HEC website i.e. http://www.hec.gov.pk/laptops.

Data of eligible students is being managed online and a validation process is established for the students, who are required to validate their records, in order to be eligible for the award of laptop. If the data of any student is missing in this portal, they may lodge their complaints and the complaints will be referred to the focal person of the respective university, who has the access to resolve such issues.

Last Date for validating Data:

It has been noticed that the students are not validating their records as available at http://pmnIs.hec.gov.pk which is causing delays in distribution planning. For this purpose, students are advised that the last date for validating their data is September 30, 2014 for students studying in PhD/ MPhil/ MS (or equivalent) and for students studying in Bachelors or Masters (16 year) degree programme is October 31, 2014.

Students who do not validate their record within the stipulated time may not be considered as eligible for the said scheme.

PM-laptop-Scheme-Student-Alert

1. please give us laptops soon after eid.because i have a computer class but i have not got a any computer.

2. Plz confirm tha date of laptop distribution of M.s.c students secssion 2013-2015 (16 year degree programe) in islamia university bahawlpur

1. i am in (bscs)uob quetta i need a laptop plz give me

3. I got 71% marks in Msc part1 but fortunately meri seply thi but I clear it. Please give me a laptop

4. zahoor ahmed………….i got 56% in my fsc and i am in (bscs)i need a laptop plz give me a laptop

5. zaid khan i got 71% marks in fsc nw i am in electrical engg with 70% marks i need laptop……..i request to our prime minister to awarded me from laptop scheme

6. i m studnt of b.com in tha uni of umsit of ajk i wnt to lap top

7. i have 72% marks as an aggregate in 1st n 2nd semester of MSC then why my name is not in laptop scheme?

8. i have got 80% marks in DAE civil

9. hy…I am in university of gujrat. My marks in F.A was 754. I am eligible for Laptop. Due to some official problems my name was not shown in the list . the problem is ,my documents was not sent in laptop scheme. please consider on my application.

10. I GOT 74 % MARKS IN FSC ,CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR LABTOP

11. Please anyone tell me the last date to apply for the laptop scheme

12. I got 61% marks in icom . can i eligble for labtob

13. i am student of shah abdul latif university khairpur BBA III i have validated my record but i have not recieved the mail of password but only i have recieved the ticket id now could u help me.

14. i am a student of UST Bannu & my marks 66% so my name is not coming in the list please help me

1. if your name is not in list then contact with the focal person of your institute,,, he/she will send your data to HEC.

15. Last date to guzr gai hey is date bad bi apply kr skty Han ?

16. l am the student of bs honors in gcu. l have not received the second email of uploading data please send me the second email .thanks

17. l am the student of bs honors in gcu. l have not received the second email of uploading data. please send me the second email.

18. Sir what about the missing students of m.phil? when will hec update the list of missing students of m.phil for laptop? We are 26 students and our names are missed plz update our names first.

19. Salam sir. i m the student of DPT at PUMHSW.with due respect my request is that my GP is 3.71 but my name was not present in new marite laptop list.so plz kindly help me sir about them
    i hope that u will pay your attension in my requiest as soon as possible.

from
    Name -kanwalfayaz

20. I m the student of geology at uni of swabi my name is missd frm mert list my CGPA is 3.07 plz update my name……..

21. i have register myself with prime minister laptop scheme, my data is correct but my data is not validate now i have not received an email for the validation of my data. kindly help me in this regards and validate my data and include my name for laptop scheme.