New VISA Policy Announced for KSA Visit
Jeddah: The Cabinet on Monday has taken a number of decisions based on a recommendation of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economy and Planning on increasing non-oil revenue. After the meeting of cabinet, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia declared a new VISA policy.
Afetr crises in Saudia, the Saudi government is actually focusing on non-oil businesses and the main objective and the mission of the vision 2030 is also to increase and generate the maximum reveue from non-oil businesses e.g Agriculture, Hajj and Ummarah, Visit Visa, Work Permits etc.
“Saudi Arab Without Oil”
Following decisions have been taken in the setting of new visa policy;
Conditions and Fees for One-Time and First Time Entry in KSA:
- A one-time entry visa fee will be SR2,000, but the state will bear this fee if a visitor is coming to the Kingdom for the first time to perform Haj or Umrah.
- The multiple exit/re-entry visa fee will be SR3,000 for six months, SR5,000 for one year and SR8,000 for two years.
- The transit visa fee will be SR300.
- The departure visa fee will be SR50 for those leaving the Kingdom through seaports.
The exit/re-entry visa fees will be as follows:
- SR200 for single trip for two months as maximum and SR100 for each additional month, within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.
- SR500 for multiple trips for three months and SR200 for each additional month within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.
The notification has been issued for the implementation of the new visa fees. So,the application of the provisions of this decision shall be as of Muharram 1, 1438, corresponding to Oct. 2, 2016.
The Cabinet meeting was held at Al-Salam Palace in Jeddah which was chaired by “Prince Mohammed bin Naif” Vice Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.