NTS Entry Test 2016-2017 for Educators Terms and Conditions
PSED Jobs 2016-17: PSED announces jobs with the help of NTS that will conduct an entry test for the recruitment of educators 2016-17. There are some terms and conditions that every candidate must have to accept. Must read these terms and condition and share with your friends.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can Apply for entry test.
- Married female candidate can apply either against her domicile or against her husband domicile.
- Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application form and their result shall be declared according to their mentioned domicile. In case of married women, their result shall be declared according to her domicile or their husband’s domicile.
- Upper age limit for fresh candidates including relaxation in age limit as per Government Policy is as under:
Males 35 years.
Female 38 years.
Disable 40 years.
- In service Candidates , the period of his / her continuous service shall be excluded from his / her age for the purpose of upper age limit i.e 30 Years.
- Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of prescribed academic qualification as given against each post.
- Qualifying marks for Educators = 50% Marks.
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Sample paper will be available Soon.
- Candidates shall present original documents , along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents , at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus , candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
- Incomplete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Age and Qualification of the Candidates shall be determined with respect to 21st November, 2016 as per Advertisement of concerned District Recruitment Committee headed by DCO.
- No of Posts (Gender Wise) shall be fixed, increased or decreased by the District Government Recruitment Committee.
- Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by District Recruitment Committee Headed by concerned DCO.
- All the successful candidates of current NTS entry test (2016-2017) shall Apply in response of the advertisement published by Chairman District Recruitment Committee/DCO concerned.
- School Specific Recruitment Policy (2016-2017) for Educators (Criteria/ Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline/Paper Distribution) shall be available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
- BS (Honors 4 Years) in Prescribed subjects/ Masters in any branch of the prescribed subject can also apply.
- The candidates having prescribed academic qualification will be considered for the post of Educators, however the candidates without prescribed professional qualification appearing in the merit list may be considered as per ranking criteria Such candidates in case of selection, will have to acquire the prescribed professional qualification within three years otherwise their contract will stand terminated, without any notice.
- The candidates having BA /BSc with diploma in physical education (1 Year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or university can also apply for the Post of SESE (PET).
- However they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years. Apart of MSc in Physical Education cannot be equated to Senior Diploma in Physical Education.
- The candidates having BA/BSc with Diploma in Fine Arts (1 year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or BA with Fine Arts an Elective Subject of 200 Marks issued by the recognized university can also apply for the post of SESE (DM). However, they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years.
- Shahadat -UI- Sanwia Aama is equivalent to SSC (Arts Group) provided the students (applicants) have passed three compulsory subjects i.e English, Urdu, and Pakistan Studies at SSC level. Shahadat-U1- Sanwia Khasa is equivalent to HSSC (Humanities Group) Provided that students (applicant) have passed three compulsory subjects i.e. English, Urdu and Pakistan Studies at HSSC level that is in case they have passed Shahadat-UI-Sanwia Khasa before 2009. From January 2009 while afterwards passing the same they are required to pass four additional subjects i.e. English, Urdu and any two elective or optional subjects given in list of the subjects in the approved scheme of studies. Duration of Aama + Khasa certificate is subsequent two years each.
- Test of Urdu and Arabic portion shall be conducted in Urdu and Arabic medium respectively, and rest shall be conducted in English medium.
- Result awaiting candidates may apply up to 21st November, 2016 for NTS Educators entry test.
- Result Cards of previous NTS Test shall not valid for current recruitment.
- Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)