NTS GAT Subject 2014 – IV online registration started
Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2014 – IV) GAT Subject
Test Date: Sunday 16th November 2014
Online registration has been started. Last date for application submission is Monday 27th October 2014. Apply Online today for GAT Subject 2014.
GAT Subject is mandatory for admission in Ph.D. It is taken by NTS, a neutral testing body, and its passing score is 60%.
How to Apply for Test?
- Deposit Slip should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Last Date of Submission of application form is, Monday 27th October 2014.
- Password must be atleast six (6) character long.
- Secret Question will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
- Remember your Password, Secret Question and Secret Answer.
- After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
- After successful submission of application form, Deposit Slip will be displayed. Print the Deposit Slip and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL and send Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to Manager Operations 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
Note: Link has expired and not available now.