It is informed to you that the written test date, venue and time for the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission jobs 2014 has been announced. Once upon a time PAEC was announced jobs vacancies against different posts related to agriculture.
3 or 4 months ago PAEC was invited applications from Agri. Graduate against the vacant posts in PAEC.
Students from all the majors of Agriculture field had applied for that jobs. Now the good news is the test date has been announced for the said posts.
One of the best features of the jobs is that there was no application fees.
Date: 16th November, 2014
Time: 9:00 am
Venue: Punjab University Examination Centres, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Wahdat Road, Lahore
Reference your application for appointment as (Your post for which you have applied for) in PAEC, you have been short listed for written test on Sunday, November 16, 2014 at 9:00 AM at Punjab University Examination Centres, Quaid-i-Azam Campus, Wahdat Road, Lahore.
You must report at the test centre at 8:30 AM (Paper starts at 9:00 AM Sharp)
You are required to bring the following items with you:
1. This Call Letter
2. Clip Board
3. Black Marker (Fine Tip) / Pointer / Ballpoint (Overwriting / Cutting and use of Lead Pencil is not allowed)
4. Non-programmable Scientific Calculator
5. Original CNIC / Original Passport (Photocopy will not be accepted)
You are required NOT to bring the following items with you. You will not be allowed to take the following items in Test Centre:
1. Mobile Phone (Mobile phones are not allowed in the test center)
2. Programmable Calculator
3. I Pods, Camera, Memory Devices
4. Any Other Electronic / Communication Devices
It may be noted that the exchange / borrowing of any item(s) during the test is strictly prohibited.
Level of examination will be as per qualification advertised in the press.