PM’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme Data Validation portal by HEC

Validate your Data for PM’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2014-15. HEC has been launched a portal for data validation of students for another PM’s scheme named FEE REIMBURSEMENT SCHEME.

Before this HEC launched a portal for data validation of students for Free Laptops distribution and now this time it is launched for Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2014-15.

HEC Ranking 2013

Many universities data of eligible students for validation have been uploaded. Now its a time to validate your data. If you have any problem or facing any problem do not hesitate to ask us or your focal person (Your respective institute person). Remaining universities data will be uploaded soon by HEC.

Student already received fee must have to Validate themselves, as further fee reimbursement process would be executed by the system on for validated students.

Incomplete Data: Student with this status may peruse to their respective university / Post Graduate Colleges, they may ask them to provide complete data to HEC so that they become eligible for validation with in the system, unless university may not provide complete they would be consider with the same status.

Ineligible: May See the HEC Remarks after search.

Validate Your Data Here

Sharing is Caring

1. as usual mera naam nahiaya. jab k mere cit ka naam hai selected areas main >_<

2. ye private college walo ko pm laptap scheme sy q nikala gia hy aur reimbursement scheme sy

3. when ticket id have received then what will we do for the solution of problem????????????where ticket id have opened??????????????

1. Hi Ammara I am Sadiq From Tmg Tell Me That how i will Add my Info I Mean There Is No Button To add The Information I dont Know what to do?

4. final date of distribution of laptop in lahore college for women university?????????????????????

1. contact me on this num 03349341745

5. ghazi university dg khan ko fees returan ka lettre q nahi bheja gaya?hum student kaise participate karein jb keh validation date tu over ho chuki hy humein kisi ne bataya tak nahi plz humein fee wapas ki jaye q keh eligibelity criteria mein humara naam tu aya howa hy

6. Sir i have been selected by hsc and i am eligibal in list of peshawer university bt my name is not coming in hec website when i am going to valdate my profile

7. How to validate our data on HEC student web portal, i am new registered and eligible for PM Reimbursment schem????

8. I am Ph.D scholer of Federal Urdu University Karachi, belong Malakand division district Shangla, i have applied for Pmrsc and registered on HEC website but they want validation so how can i validate my self on hec web portal?????

9. hm logo n ny 2013 15 mn masters kia r hmn fees ki 1 installmenmt ml gai he 2 installment ani he?

10. I am M.phil scholar OF ISLAMIA COLLEGE university Peshawar belong to bannu and eligible for PM Reimbursement scheme.I submit PM Reimbursement scheme form in corresponding office of the university on time but my data is not present on HEC website .

11. Is BS student are eligible for prime minister fee reburishment schemmescheme

12. Is BS student are eligible for prime minister fee reburishment schemmescheme
    Bs biotechnology

13. JB DATE GUZER JAY GE TB PTA CHLY GA ..PLZ INform us as soon as posible because last date fee- reimbursement 31st january ha..kia jo phly fee ly chuky hain un ko b mily ge 2013 to 2015 session?

14. plz inform the student as soon as posible

15. our city name is Khushab

16. respected sir i am m.phil anthropology student from BZU uni from multan i have nt received my dues check kimdly sir inform the issue and solution of this issue my id card no is 36303-8577701-2

17. I m student of MPhil 3rd semester but I mistakenly newly registered myself in pmfrs. Now my data is not being validated due to new registration problem. Plz guide me

18. Sir m m.Phil Pakistan studies ki student hn mjy abhi tk fee refund ni hoi MRA data velidate hoa h ya nai mjy ni pta focal person k pass jao WO bat ko tall DTA h plz help me 2014 se 2016 ka session h MRA