Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department logistic Officer.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis for one year under Contract Appointment Policy 2904 of the Government 01 the Punjab.
2. TM prescribed quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts: 15% for women. 5% for Minority and 3% or Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit for male candidates is 5 years and for female candidates is 8 years.
4. TM maximum upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota or disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for submission of application form.
1. All Government Employees are eligible to apply through Proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post. be/she must separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download form from National Testing service(NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk). along with the deposit stool Rs. 500/-
4. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form. along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service. attested copies of CNIC. educational and experience testimonals latest curriculum vitae (CV) and two recent passport size photographs. directly to NTS through courier On the address mentioned on application form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL. Meezan. MCB or ABL. on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website.
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hourse on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 15th March, 2017.
8. Role No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to quality.
10. In case of large number of Candidates to qualifying NTS test. General Terms and Conditions the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidates vis-a-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process/ interview.
11. The Shortlisted Candidate called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on -Pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on facebook Page -Heath Information & Service Delivery (HISDU) of Primary Secondary Healthcare Department.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
13. The candidate shall clearly mention the order of his 1 her preference of DHQ Hospital or THQ Hospital. however shortlisted candidates have right to alter/modify it at the time of interview.
14. Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15. No. of vacancies can also be increased /decreased /redistributed /reallocated by the competent authority without any notice.
16. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary 8 Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.pk and on Facebook Page of ‘Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.