The Pakistan Stock Exchange has revised its timings for the month of Ramzan. The PSX office will remain open from 8:45 am – 3:45 pm during week days except Friday and on Friday it will be open from 8:15 am to 3:30 pm.
The trading timing will be followed as under:
(Reference to Pakistan Stock Exchange Notice PSX/ N-3461 dated May 26, 2017)
- Pre-Open 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
- Order Matching & Confirmation Period 9:15 a.m. – 9:17 a.m.
- Market Open 9:17 a.m.
- Restrictive Period 9:17 a.m. – 9:18 a.m.
- Closing of Market 2:00 p.m.
- Post-Close Session 2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Trade Rectification Time Upto 3:30 p.m.
- Pre-Open 8:30 a.m.- 8:45 a.m.
- Order Matching & Confirmation Period 8:45 a.m. – 8:47 a.m.
- Market Open 8:47 a.m.
- Restrictive Period 8:47 a.m. – 8:48 a.m.
- Closing of Market 12:00 noon
- Post-Close Session 12:30 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Trade Rectification Time Upto 1:30 p.m.
- Square Up (Open) 12:00 noon
- Square Up (Close) 12:30 p.m.
It is worthwhile to mention that the orders entered during pre-open session cannot be cancelled, modified or suspended.
After the elapse of Holy Month of Ramzan (1438 Hijri), the market timings will revert to its pre-Ramzan operational timings.