Sindh Govt declares 25,000 monthly allowance for PhD degree holder employees

Karachi: Sindh government has announced the monthly allownace Rs. 25,000 for the employees that will have the degree of PhD.

Definately it is a good news for the PhD qualified employees working under sindh government. It is reported in a daily newspaper that the sindh government has issued the notification regarding this announcement which contains all details. This step will definatly enhance the interest of the student in education and they will try at their best to achieve that level of the education. In this way well educated and honest people will come forward to run the setup.

Sindh Government 25000 Monthly Allownace for PhD

I appriciate the step taken by the Sindh Government and I hope that other provinces will copy this.

Record your comments and share if you think it is a good move by Sindh government.

Note: No notification has found till the date. The shared content is just taken from a daily newspaper and the cutting will be uploaded soon. If anyone of you found such notification then please E-Mail us. And also share your views regarding the truthness of this NEWS. Thank you

Sharing is Caring

1. Dear Reporter, It’s fake news. I think.

2. Fake News. Hope for the best.

3. Thank you for sharing the news.
    Where is the notification?

4. Last notification issued by Sindh Govt on 8-8-2016. Post the copy of notification.

5. I need to job please for give me job

6. indeed a gud news and a right step towards promoting higher education in Sindh.

7. where is notification of Gov of Sindh?

8. Of course this is a very good step as phd is terminal degree of the education system so achievers of this degree must be rewarded… other government should also follow this step.

9. Highly appreciated but if they also could announce for MBA degree holders as most of us even after increasing their qualification drawing the same pay as of other employee of same grade.

10. Any One can share Notification of Government about PhD’s Allowance

11. First Resume my job. after that give me Wazifa. a heart touching story of a Ph.D holder. father of 6 Kids.

Ph.D Holder: Dr. Aftab Ahmed Soomro

Problem
    Seventeen months has been passed neither I am getting posting nor getting salary since 12-10-2015, the date of my joining report submitted to M.D STEVTA after successful completion of my PhD in September 2015 from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM), Malaysia.
    During my study I was promoted to the post of Associate Professor (BPS-19) in absentia vide letter No. SOI (SGA&CD)2/1/2013 (E-57)(Pt-I) dated 12th April 2013
    My case was submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Coord.) Chief Minister’s Secretariat Sindh and Section Officer (Coord-I) (Universities & Boards) Karachi for legal opinion vide letter No.STEVTA/ADMN(S-II)/PF/768 Dated 30th October 2015 and No.STEVTA/ADMN(S-II)/PF/402 Dated 20 June 2016 respectively, but yet not decided to allowing me to join as an Associate Professor (BPS-19) or Assistant Professor (BPS-18)

Solution
    As for as my posting is concerned for legal opinion, Rule 13(ii) of the Sindh Civil Servants (Probation, confirmation and Seniority) rules, 1975 (vide letter No. SOR-II (S&GAD) 5-27/86 dated 14th January 1987) can be applied in my case accordingly, thus my duty as Associate professor may be accepted. This letter is quite clear about promotion which states that: –
    “A civil servant who remained on extra-ordinary leave for five years or more and became due for promotion during the period of such leave would be entitled to promotion on resumption of duty from the date his juniors was promoted. In this connection attention is invited to rule 13(ii) of the Sindh Civil Servants (Probation, Confirmation and Seniority) Rules, 1975 which is quite clear on the issue. The above clause inter-alia provides that the civil servant who is not promoted on his turn on the ground that he is on leave shall, on subsequent promotion, for the purpose of inter-se-seniority in the higher post be deemed to have been promoted in the same batch on which his junior were promoted. The word ‘leave’ is wide enough and includes extra-ordinary leave also. However such civil servant shall be entitled to draw the pay of the higher post from the date he assumes the charge of such higher post.