Lahore: Applications are invited for Hajj 2018 through UBL. Hajj 2018 will begin in the evening of Sunday, 19 August and ends in the evening of Friday, 24 August (Dates may vary).
Application forms can be submitted from 15th till 24th January, 2018. Successful Hajj applications will be selected on the basis of ballot by the Ministry of Religious Affairs.
Note: Any person who has performed Hajj under the Government Hajj Scheme once in their lifetime will not be eligible to perform Hajj in 2018 under this scheme, except aas a Mehram.
- International Machine Readable Passports valid at least up to 20th February, 2019.
- NADRA’s Computerised CNIC.
- Medical fitness certificate that is part of the Hajj from, duly attested by a Medical Officer of any Federal/Provisional Government/Semi-Government/Armed Forces/Autonomous Bodies/Corporation Hospitals
There are two different Hajj packages and their details are given below;
- South Region (Karachi, Sukkur & Quetta)
Without Qurbani: Rs. 270,000
With Qurbani: Rs. 283,050
- North Region (Punjab & KPK)
Without Qurbani: Rs. 280,000
With Qurbani: Rs. 293,050