Traffic Plan for Lahore During World 11 Cricket Matches at Gaddafi Stadium
The City Traffic Police Lahore has issued a traffic advisory for the commuters during World 11 T20 series 2017. The T20 cricket matches will be played at Gadaffi Stadium Lahore.
- The traffic coming from Mughalpura, Mall Road, Jail Road, Mazang, Icchra, Wahdat Road will park their vehicles inside F.C. College.
- Traffic coming from motorway (Thokar Niaz Baig), Wapda Town, Garden Town, Johar Town, Township will also park inside F. C. College parking.
- People coming from Kahna, Kot Lakhpat, Ferozpur Road, Qainchi, Walton, Calvary and adjoining areas will ark in Liberty Market Parking and for those who will come from Cantt and Gulberg will have to park their vehicles inside LDA Plaza Parking.
- Canal will remain open for both sides.
- Walton Road will beopen for travelling towards Cantt and Mughalpura.
- Roads leading to Firdous Market, Mini Market, M. M. Alam Road, Main Boleuward, Siddique Trade Center will be open.
- PECO Road, Maulana Shaukat Ali Road, Wahdat Road will be used for people travelling from Kahna, Icchra, Ferozpur Road
- Metro will continue its working normally.
Note: In case of any congestion or help, City Traffic Police Lahore helpline can be reached at 15.